Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CH and ghosts

+4
Idéfix
Nila
Rekz
Captain Bhankas
8 posters

Go down

CH and ghosts Empty CH and ghosts

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:46 am

the distinguished gentlemen and gentlewomen of CH have discussed thousands of topics so far ranging from genocide in darfur to gender ratio in kanpur, from armestrong's dope to new pope, from katju's article to god particle, from global warming to organic farming. excellent. i say good for you all. whatever pedals your bicycle.

but how come 7 years on this forum and no ghost stories? you perhaps never spotted a ghost, but your friend's friend surely did?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

CH and ghosts Empty Re: CH and ghosts

Post by Rekz Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:07 am

After Holi everyone looks like a bhoot....
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 am

my bhoot contribution:

CH and ghosts 269352_360571787385698_1722392629_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 am

Rekz wrote:After Holi everyone looks like a bhoot....

actually, that's what inspired this thread. i saw someone with all the possible colours smudged on his face while exiting the elevator and nearly shrieked "aiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee".

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:my bhoot contribution:

ma kassam, this is funny. einstein and a blonde - who would have thunk?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 am

No ghost encounter for me. But ya, my son is convinced that we have ghosts in the house and that the zombies visit us nightly. Also, every lost or misplaced item in the house gets blamed on the ghost. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 am

OK. my wife sometimes hears the payals of my deceased mom at night. my wife is a night owl btw. chan chan chan chan...

and then there is my whacko, delirious bhabhi who sees her deceased fil (in the image of the pandit actually) come lunch with her on pitrapaksh. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:38 pm

After every Shivaratri I see my Dad sometimes like a real person. He doesn't talk or see me straight, but watches me from a little far. Like sitting across your dining table. Initially I used to panic, but now I am used to it. If I try to talk to him he disappears. I pretend I don't see him at all.

It didn't happen last year...this year I see him a lot already. Kinda freaks me out. It usaully ends .....well, too much info.

My sister has the same effect with our grandmother. She said my grandma talk to her in her dream. My sister used to take good care of her during her last years, may be that could be the reason.

P.S: It could be a hallucination.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Captain Bhankas wrote:the distinguished gentlemen and gentlewomen of CH have discussed thousands of topics so far ranging from genocide in darfur to gender ratio in kanpur, from armestrong's dope to new pope, from katju's article to god particle, from global warming to organic farming. excellent. i say good for you all. whatever pedals your bicycle.
LOL!

I recently saw a bhoot. It was in the Hindi movie Talaash.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:my bhoot contribution:

Haha, this is good. I am glad to report that I saw Einstein first. A few years ago, I would have seen Marilyn.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:OK. my wife sometimes hears the payals of my deceased mom at night. my wife is a night owl btw. chan chan chan chan...

and then there is my whacko, delirious bhabhi who sees her deceased fil (in the image of the pandit actually) come lunch with her on pitrapaksh. Shocked

If I had to hear the payals of my alive MIL I would certainly freak out. Your wife is brave!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:52 pm

trofimov wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:the distinguished gentlemen and gentlewomen of CH have discussed thousands of topics so far ranging from genocide in darfur to gender ratio in kanpur, from armestrong's dope to new pope, from katju's article to god particle, from global warming to organic farming. excellent. i say good for you all. whatever pedals your bicycle.
LOL!

Spoiler dude..

your thumbnail picture leads to this Seinfeld reference.

CH and ghosts Fb6u5o11
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:59 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
trofimov wrote:
LOL!

Spoiler dude..

your thumbnail picture leads to this Seinfeld reference.

CH and ghosts Fb6u5o11
Haha. The movie is already old, and it is a bad movie to boot, so I don't feel bad about the spoiler.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 pm

i think one poster here is definitely not human. can't be.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i think one poster here is definitely not human. can't be.

not human doesnt necessarily mean the poster is a ghost. maybe you need a vampire slash whizard thread "Negate Haunting" (that's a spell btw so read carefully)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:54 pm

trofimov wrote:
LOL!

LOL!! I knew she was bhoot by her 3rd scene.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Pope Francis wrote:
trofimov wrote:
LOL!

LOL!! I knew she was bhoot by her 3rd scene.

i know, same here. and I ruined it for my fam, and ppl in the front and back rows too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:18 am

Ekadasi wrote:After every Shivaratri I see my Dad sometimes like a real person. He doesn't talk or see me straight, but watches me from a little far. Like sitting across your dining table. Initially I used to panic, but now I am used to it. If I try to talk to him he disappears. I pretend I don't see him at all.

It didn't happen last year...this year I see him a lot already. Kinda freaks me out. It usaully ends .....well, too much info.

My sister has the same effect with our grandmother. She said my grandma talk to her in her dream. My sister used to take good care of her during her last years, may be that could be the reason.

P.S: It could be a hallucination.

Thanks for sharing. This explains many things.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Thanks for sharing. This explains many things.

Hey, you are welcome. I talked to my therapist and she says it's completely normal and happens to normal people. For the matter of fact, they suggest to talk about it with family n friends, so that the mind gets the reality and accepts it. More than a decade++ passed, but the loss of a parent can be unacceptable and it is a kinda stigma simulation which questions the belief system like existence of God and affects the faith system. Whatever! It's fine if you find this as a concept of fun.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:No ghost encounter for me. But ya, my son is convinced that we have ghosts in the house and that the zombies visit us nightly. Also, every lost or misplaced item in the house gets blamed on the ghost. Rolling Eyes

uh oh. that is disappointing. this thread was a ploy to inspire you to tell us at least two ghost stories, each featuring 2/3 of your relatives distanced from you by a minimum of two degrees of separation. Smile
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 am

Ekadasi wrote:After every Shivaratri I see my Dad sometimes like a real person. He doesn't talk or see me straight, but watches me from a little far. Like sitting across your dining table. Initially I used to panic, but now I am used to it. If I try to talk to him he disappears. I pretend I don't see him at all.

spooky.

i'menta wrote: i think one poster here is definitely not human. can't be.

and who that be?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 am

Impedimenta wrote:i think one poster here is definitely not human. can't be.

rofl Good one.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down