Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critical milestone reached on old CH

2 posters

Go down

Critical milestone reached on old CH Empty Critical milestone reached on old CH

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 pm

For over 40 days now, threads have been killed on old CH by psychotic freaks who are not very different in mindset from the original psychotic regal insect. Over this timeframe, most CHers realized what was going on. Today we hit a major milestone -- the last and final CHer realized that threads were getting killed. He has always been known to be the retard of CH, but I was thinking even he would have understood what was happening within a day or two after the thread-killing began. So I was really surprised to note that he understood what was happening around him only today.

QB, of course, gave him a rational explanation for what happened!

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/what-happened-to-the-thread-1120154.htm#1120154

what happened to the thread

started by
gyanputra 5 hrs ago

It suddenly got truncated by some idiot of Islaami mindset?

Replies

Critical milestone reached on old CH Default-42x42
Queen Bee posted Re:what happened to the thread on 5 hrs ago

psychopath trying everything under sun to get my attention. the dude is obsessed with me.

Critical milestone reached on old CH Default-42x42
S3V3N posted Re:what happened to the thread on 5 hrs ago

LOL and wat took u so long to notice it. its been going on forever on sulekha now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Critical milestone reached on old CH Empty Re: Critical milestone reached on old CH

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 pm

You would think that with his copy and pastes not getting formatted, he would smell a rat...

Notice the 3 dots.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Critical milestone reached on old CH Empty Re: Critical milestone reached on old CH

Post by charvaka Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:You would think that with his copy and pastes not getting formatted, he would smell a rat...

Notice the 3 dots.
I don't think he reads what he posts, or opens the thread once he has posted it. He is the one who inspired Sulekha to create the Sulekha.com News bot.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down