Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think she will be objective in her research?

+9
Merlot Daruwala
Kris
Petrichor
truthbetold
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Rishi
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think she will be objective in her research? Empty Do you think she will be objective in her research?

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:00 pm

http://in.linkedin.com/in/malarj

Remember she is the one who quit the Hindu newspaper and then poured venom on Brahmins on her facebook page.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Do you think she will be objective in her research? Empty Re: Do you think she will be objective in her research?

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Chicago, Illinois - Research Scholar - South Asian Studies at University of Chicago

Malarvizhi Jayanth's Summary. I am a research scholar interested in the history of caste relations in south Asia. I have worked as Programme Officer ...

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Do you think she will be objective in her research? Empty Re: Do you think she will be objective in her research?

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Do we need to remember what she said on Facebook, when we have you Paparajan?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Here is the article in which she trashed the TN brahmins

http://writingcaste.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/how-it-all-began/

Now she wants to research on caste relations.

Her Ph.D thesis is going to be a hate tract.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:59 pm

I liked her article. She tends to go overboard in her criticisms, but she is right about a lot of things. I have observed a lot of behaviors that she talks about both in India and here.

When I first read this article two years ago, I shared it with someone who had studied at ACJ. The response:

It's funny you send this article now because just the other day I was telling someone how caste driven The Hindu is. When we took our meals at their cafeteria (it was Rs1.20!!1 for us ACJ students) I noticed how everyone swarmed around in huddles of their own. And a friend who interned there a summer earlier confirmed this when he said "those who wear their vibhutis in horizontal are one big pack competing with those who wear their vibhutis vertically!)

Her anger is justified:) there are a million such stories about N Ram and his pseudo-communist stance.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Idéfix wrote:I liked her article. She tends to go overboard in her criticisms, but she is right about a lot of things. I have observed a lot of behaviors that she talks about both in India and here.

When I first read this article two years ago, I shared it with someone who had studied at ACJ. The response:

It's funny you send this article now because just the other day I was telling someone how caste driven The Hindu is. When we took our meals at their cafeteria (it was Rs1.20!!1 for us ACJ students) I noticed how everyone swarmed around in huddles of their own. And a friend who interned there a summer earlier confirmed this when he said "those who wear their vibhutis in horizontal are one big pack competing with those who wear their vibhutis vertically!)

Her anger is justified:) there are a million such stories about N Ram and his pseudo-communist stance.

Her life is not affected by the Brahmins wearing their poonal or vibuthi.

I do not wear vibuthi nor poonal.

But these guys have every right to wear what they want.

There is a Hindu sect in TN whose members wear white turbans. Should they stop wearing them?

I think Muslims should be allowed to wear Purdhas, Hihabs. Sikhs should be allowed to wear turbans. Catholics should be allowed to wear their cross. Same way, if a TN brahmin wants to wear his poonal or vibuthi, he should be allowed to do so.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Rishi wrote:Here is the article in which she trashed the TN brahmins

Send this link to her Dept chair and her prof', student newspaper, someone will go after her...... or would you like me to send it to them?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Send this link to her Dept chair and her prof', student newspaper, someone will go after her...... or would you like me to send it to them?

Are you really serious?

If you really want to do that, you can go ahead.

When she says that TN brahmins all look alike because they have been marrying each other, it is certainly hate imo.

Then the same kind of stuff can be said by NIs about SIs. After all cousin-cousin and uncle-niece marriages are prevalent among SIs.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Rishi wrote:

Are you really serious?

If you really want to do that, you can go ahead.

When she says that TN brahmins all look alike because they have been marrying each other, it is certainly hate imo.

Then the same kind of stuff can be said by NIs about SIs. After all cousin-cousin and uncle-niece marriages are prevalent among SIs.

She is a First-rate Moron. Imagine she goes to the same U of Chicago as the D of our esteemed fellow SuCHer. If she really strongly believes in her views and also chosen to make it her thesis, she should be able to defend any questions put forth by her people on the topic. I bet she will be a hypocrite and write nothing like that at all in her thesis.

Only N. Ram could admire her.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Rishi wrote:http://in.linkedin.com/in/malarj

Remember she is the one who quit the Hindu newspaper and then poured venom on Brahmins on her facebook page.

Sleep Sleep Sleep
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep

That exactly is whythe DKHead gangs cut off poonal from Srirangam Brahmins and tease all Brahmin girls proposing to anyone walking along the Mambazha Saalai.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep

That exactly is whythe DKHead gangs cut off poonal from Srirangam Brahmins and tease all Brahmin girls proposing to anyone walking along the Mambazha Saalai.

i just find her research topic coma inducing.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep

i just find her research topic coma inducing.

I thot it was more like vomit inducing... The very same DKHeads who rile about casteism are the ones who practice it even more virulently.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 pm

If i were tambrahm, i will be angry. I am not sure if i should be angry at the hatred in her views or i should be angry at tambrahms for being so clannish in 21st century.
The tambrahms on this forum should shed hypocrisy and tell us that they really feel. Whil3 everyone has the right to ignore this thread, such ignorance can be interpreted as strong resentment.
She does write in an engaging wsy.
" is that a walking, swimming, or flying thing you are eating" my self described vegetarian cousin used to ask us. We used to reply, it used to be a moving being. None of us took those questions as insulting or offensive.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 pm

truthbetold wrote:If i were tambrahm, i will be angry. I am not sure if i should be angry at the hatred in her views or i should be angry at tambrahms for being so clannish in 21st century.
The tambrahms on this forum should shed hypocrisy and tell us that they really feel. Whil3 everyone has the right to ignore this thread, such ignorance can be interpreted as strong resentment.
" is that a walking, swimming, or flying thing you are eating" my self described vegetarian cousin used to ask us. We used to reply, it used to be a moving being. None of us took those questions as insulting or offensive.

Please tell us who is not clannish?

Bengalis?

Malayalees?

Gults?

Tamilians are the only ones who are not clannish bcz they are casteish.

The brahmins, the non-brahmins (FW), the backward non-Brahmins, etc.. all are clanish. Moteliers, Code Coolies, Students, engineers, Doctors, are all clanish while gathering.

Accept the reality.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 pm

IMO tamilians dealt with caste and its ills well before anyone else in india. a social movement against the ills of caste spearheaded amongst others by many tamil brahmins including bharathi began to take root in TN before anywhere else in india. social change took root in TN first and at a faster pace than anywhere else in india. for the most part tamilians have been able to enable more participation of historically backward people in economic development than other states. what tamilians have been unable to change is the needless carping of the kazhagams against brahmins and the consequent perception of the rest of india that TN is hobbled by caste problems when the reality is the exact opposite.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:IMO tamilians dealt with caste and its ills well before anyone else in india. a social movement against the ills of caste spearheaded amongst others by many tamil brahmins including bharathi began to take root in TN before anywhere else in india. social change took root in TN first and at a faster pace than anywhere else in india. for the most part tamilians have been able to enable more participation of historically backward people in economic development than other states. what tamilians have been unable to change is the needless carping of the kazhagams against brahmins and the consequent perception of the rest of india that TN is hobbled by caste problems when the reality is the exact opposite.

That was all once upon a time.

Only the Brahmins have dropped many of their strict customs as they fanned out to other states and countries. Brahmins are a punching bag for a few groups as they know the Sissies will not retaliate or protest.

Casteism is alive, well, and spreading...as badly as in Bihar. Step out of the 600 000 zipcode and you will see.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:22 am

1. What is discrimination? Effects of discrimination, what can you legislate about discrimination in general?
2. What are personal rights - prevalence of 'clannishness' around the world - the experience of Jewishness - anti-semitism, exclusion and diversity, ill-effects of a homogenous culture
3. Typical mano-a-mano combat in team formations, majority hazing rituals in institutions big and small, systematic discrimination and creation of hostile work environment
4. Psychological defense and coping mechanisms and love-hate relationships with the prevailing majority culture
5. Actual effects on journalistic decision-making, editorial decisions favoring the 3% readership as opposed to carrying articles and content that might appeal to the rest of the population
6. Persecution complex and clever use of it for leveraging in career success
Shrillest contrarian voice in the service of finagling a stature
7. There is nothing that a good education will not solve.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:35 am

>>>No, but when did that stop someone from doing "research" in these types of fields?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:05 am

truthbetold wrote:If i were tambrahm, i will be angry. I am not sure if i should be angry at the hatred in her views or i should be angry at tambrahms for being so clannish in 21st century.

>>>> And therein lies a strategic miscalculation on your part. Could that not have formed the nucleus of your own "victimhood", one that could have lead to a cushy research grant or two at a midwestern school? We need to think outside the box. Remember the other gal with the "victimhood" poetry? I forget her name. She gets invited to worldwide forums to commiserate with other victims, people she heard of just the other day, but hey firm bonds are established in these circles and histories are shared instantaneously.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 am

Kris wrote:

>>>> And therein lies a strategic miscalculation on your part. Could that not have formed the nucleus of your own "victimhood", one that could have lead to a cushy research grant or two at a midwestern school? We need to think outside the box. Remember the other gal with the "victimhood" poetry? I forget her name. She gets invited to worldwide forums to commiserate with other victims, people she heard of just the other day, but hey firm bonds are established in these circles and histories are shared instantaneously.

Talking about victim hood.

I heard of a girl from India who got accepted at Stanford with scholarship by playing the victim card.

Both of her parents were professors in India.

She wrote in her personal essay how she being a woman had to struggle and overcome the discrimination and prejudice in India.

That essay trashing India even though she had good life in India made her stand out from other applicants.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:13 am

Many of you raised the question of clannishness being the exclusive quality of tambrahms.
Absolutely not.
Every tribe, geographic region, language group and all other groups such as sachin haters group wants to preserve their heritage. There are many positives in preserving past traditions. For ex tambrahms role in preserving carnatic music is a great positive.
However, those not included or involved in that preservation may feel e cluded or even jealous and label even the positive things as clannish( implying negative feelings).
but tambrahms in hyd were also accused of intense nepotism. The south central railway and ag office in hyd were so fully staffed by tambrahms that ap brahmins rose in revolt and protested.
Even among brahmins of different states, tambrahms seem to have clannishness accusation attached to them more often. It may be due to dravidian politics.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:56 pm

truthbetold wrote:Many of you raised the question of clannishness being the exclusive quality of tambrahms.
Absolutely not.
Every tribe, geographic region, language group and all other groups such as sachin haters group wants to preserve their heritage. There are many positives in preserving past traditions. For ex tambrahms role in preserving carnatic music is a great positive.
However, those not included or involved in that preservation may feel e cluded or even jealous and label even the positive things as clannish( implying negative feelings).
but tambrahms in hyd were also accused of intense nepotism. The south central railway and ag office in hyd were so fully staffed by tambrahms that ap brahmins rose in revolt and protested.
Even among brahmins of different states, tambrahms seem to have clannishness accusation attached to them more often. It may be due to dravidian politics.

>>>TBT, I can't speak to this clannishness of tambrams or for that matter, any other group in India with any authority, because I have not seen this up close. Nepotism is usually bad in that it deprives society of optimal use of people's talents, but no one has accused India of being a perfect society:). Here is my gripe though: this woman seems to have a very unhealthy world view with the core of her existence being defined by acceptance or non-acceptance by a specific group. This sort of thing manifests itself in bizarre demands from others- oh, they can't make in- jokes, the dialect they speak among themselves is off-putting, oh- they have this beef thing.. etc etc. If you google for her, there is a gem on why meritocracy is bad, why it is unfair and why it kills (the last point is related to some suicide on a campus). There is no end to this victimology game. The sad thing is this has an audience and apparently even research grants offered to promote this nonsense and muddled thinking.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Rishi wrote:When she says that TN brahmins all look alike because they have been marrying each other, it is certainly hate imo.

Yes, but she was talking abt Tambrahms and not about anyone else. And it's true that Tambrahms are largely endogamous.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Yes, but she was talking abt Tambrahms and not about anyone else. And it's true that Tambrahms are largely endogamous.

all of india is endogamous. it's called the caste system.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:When she says that TN brahmins all look alike because they have been marrying each other, it is certainly hate imo.

Yeah rite... as if the Limgayats and Vokkaligaas ..or the Brahmins - Madwas and Smarthas are intermarrying all over Karnataka...Razz

Or, the Sunnis and Shiites...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm

U of C seems to be full of them. Who would you send it to?
Wendy Doniger (O'Flaherty) (born November 20, 1940) is an American Indologist and Mircea Eliade Distinguished Service Professor of the History of Religions at the University of Chicago Divinity School, the Department of South Asian Languages and Civilizations, and the Committee on Social Thought. She has taught at the University of Chicago since 1978.[1]

Jeffrey John Kripal (Ph.D., University of Chicago Divinity School, 1993)

If you are an old timer on Sulekha, you'd definitely know who they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

nenu wrote:

Wendy Doniger (O'Flaherty) (born November 20, 1940) is an American Indologist and Mircea Eliade Distinguished Service Professor of the History of Religions at the University of Chicago Divinity School, the Department of South Asian Languages and Civilizations, and the Committee on Social Thought. She has taught at the University of Chicago since 1978.[1]

You really thought I would send anything ? Why would I want to destroy someone's ambition or life - it is their own job.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:31 pm

nenu wrote:

You really thought I would send anything ? Why would I want to destroy someone's ambition or life - it is their own job.

No, I nvr thought you'd send it. I was just pointing out the university that she's doing the research from, the same one that Wendy Doniger and Jeffry Kripal are from. No wonder she got grants to do research on such a subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 pm

so finally i actually read this screed. it's quite humorous. i think you all are misinterpreting her jocularity as hatred. come on, don't tell me this passage didn't make your stomach hurt. i laughed so hard!

Inside the computer lab once, a male classmate started off a giggly discussion, “What is your gothra?” These barbaric Hindi-speakers are beyond the pale, I thought to myself, while struggling with the intricacies of page layout. Then the TamBrahm girls also joined in. I fought down the impulse to stand up and say, “How nice! I’m so happy for all of you. Shall I arrange your marriages right away or do you want to keep it for later?” I might have also chosen to keep my peace because I was among the two once-borns in a group of around ten. I continued struggling with my page layout. Then the twice-born bimbo next to me leaned over and switched off MY computer, instead of hers. Ok, her’s was next to mine, but it was still a bloody stupid mistake. My layout was lost. She gaped at me out of cow-like twice-born eyes and said, “Oh.”

twice born bimbo. hahaha.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:17 pm

boji you have to get some new material. come on you are ripping us off!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:boji you have to get some new material. come on you are ripping us off!

The claws were out in that one.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:boji you have to get some new material. come on you are ripping us off!

oh wow. I had absolutely no recollection of that thread. Impy and I went sorta one sided cat-like. hmm. Guess I have repressed memory issues. Impy on my foe-list now, even if two years too late, wth... *rawr* or is it *grrrr*? wait, what's the right cat-war howler?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

oh wow. I had absolutely no recollection of that thread. Impy and I went sorta one sided cat-like. hmm. Guess I have repressed memory issues. Impy on my foe-list now, even if two years too late, wth... *rawr* or is it *grrrr*? wait, what's the right cat-war howler?

*prrrr*?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:20 pm

nenu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

*prrrr*?

No, that I do only when I am treated well. heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:26 pm

She should seek solidarity and join forces with our local die-hard expert on the subject of caste obsession and anti-brahminism.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Think of it as a re-release in 3-D format.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

She should seek solidarity and join forces with our local die-hard expert on the subject of caste obsession and anti-brahminism.
Why are you beating around the bush? State the name.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Kris,
While no group or individual can escape the gravitational pull of caste in india, some groups are fairly or unfairly gets tagged with it and media perpetuates it. Ex: caricatures in movies.
The writer herself, as you others pointed, uses a shrill tone to get more attention. There is one kancha illiah who goes around the world petioning un, usa, and others to do something. He is a prof at univ of hyd central university. They ate embraced by india and hindu haters.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Max,
i do not have any quarrel with your statement. Howeverbeing first does not mean the job is complete. It takes decade for a social change to reach an irreversible mass and many more decades to completely transform the old norms. During the long transformative years, old streotypes will be fairly and unfairly used.
anyway even in tn there is still lot more work needs to be done. And very little of it involves this journalist's musings.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Rishi wrote:
Kris wrote:

I heard of a girl from India who got accepted at Stanford with scholarship by playing the victim card.

She wrote in her personal essay how she being a woman had to struggle and overcome the discrimination and prejudice in India.

That essay trashing India even though she had good life in India made her stand out from other applicants.

Since you'd know , can you let us know which caste girl did this trashing of India and got a seat in Stanford?.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

Since you'd know , can you let us know which caste girl did this trashing of India and got a seat in Stanford?.

what do you think of the Brahmin-Thrashing Brat (or Bitch if you prefer).

It is obvious the Standford girl is LIKELY to be a FC - but can be of other caste as well. But, what this girl wrote was not public and don't think India is affected. At best, she is as guilty of resume-tampering by millions of Indian Code coolies

But, the Chicago Brat writes bad things about India in the public media - there is a difference.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

what do you think of the Brahmin-Thrashing Brat (or Bitch if you prefer).

It is obvious the Standford girl is LIKELY to be a FC - but can be of other caste as well. But, what this girl wrote was not public and don't think India is affected. At best, she is as guilty of resume-tampering by millions of Indian Code coolies

But, the Chicago Brat writes bad things about India in the public media - there is a difference.

This is the comment I posted in Sulekha a few years back.. That holds valid.
---
I think what she says about the "Hindu" crew is right. You can read that She is a Nadar Christian from her description. Maria can concur. It is not as if caste is unknown to Nadar Christians. They don't intermarry with Dalit christians either. Nadars are the main target group of "Bishop Caldwell" who invented the "Dravidian" theory and was quite successful in converting a lot of Nadars into christianity.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:35 am

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Kris wrote:

This news was from a NI kid I met on the bus in Virginia. He just had finished his undergraduate at MIT. He was not an ABCD. He was from India. We were talking about personal essays you have to write when you apply to the selective schools in the United States. He told me how kids make up stories when they write their essays. He told me about this girl. That again he heard about the girl from someone else. I have no idea what caste she was.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:40 am

She was not a Ph.D student at that time.

I just found out she got into U of C and is doing research on caste relations.

That is why I posted the update.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am

truthbetold wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Why are you beating around the bush? State the name.

ha.. shocking that you haven't been reading all the anti-brahmins sentiments smeared all over particularly on iyers?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 am

jesus, everyone get a life. i can't even begin to understand what she's writing about cuz her sentences are so trippy. you know, all these social sciences people are so weird. they never have any fun. they don't go for cocktails, they don't wear nice clothes, they look intentionally very sweaty and malodorous - to fool other people into thinking they're working very hard and one with the destitute but actually they're very uppity and self-important; occasionally they date someone outside of their race and that to them is an accomplishment. actually, all the indian girls (from india) that i got to know in the social sciences married white or jewish men. they're such debbie-downers.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:35 am

pravalika nanda wrote:occasionally they date someone outside of their race and that to them is an accomplishment.

Hmm..that sounds much like someone else here (hint: DUGIO-hater)

pravalika nanda wrote:actually, all the indian girls (from india) that i got to know in the social sciences married white or jewish men. they're such debbie-downers.

Those sweaty malodorous hussies must be using pheromones to snag dem gullible crackers!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:46 am

White or Jewish? Hooked nose apart, aren't Jewish also white?

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:White or Jewish? Hooked nose apart, aren't Jewish also white?
no, of course not. they're from the middle east. like palestinians and arabs. it's such a big deal when a jewish person marries a white person.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next