Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think she will be objective in her research?

+9
Merlot Daruwala
Kris
Petrichor
truthbetold
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Rishi
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think she will be objective in her research? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think she will be objective in her research?

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:occasionally they date someone outside of their race and that to them is an accomplishment.

Hmm..that sounds much like someone else here (hint: DUGIO-hater)
** i don't like indian men who think fair-skinned women are better than dark-skinned women. it's bigotry. can i share a movie tid-bit with you? apparently when dharmendra met hema malini, he "complimented" her by saying, "you're so beautiful, you look like an aryan." i read this in a magazine called stardust. she liked that, she went on to marry him and give birth to tadpoles. the magazine did not feel strange about putting something like that in print, and why should they, when that's how we are as a culture?
** oh please, i hate the circus that an inter-racial couple becomes. that's not how i get attention.

pravalika nanda wrote:actually, all the indian girls (from india) that i got to know in the social sciences married white or jewish men. they're such debbie-downers.

Those sweaty malodorous hussies must be using pheromones to snag dem gullible crackers!
** the white men they married had mustaches and beards. these were not mbas or it types. i really think the girls could've done better if they weren't so anxiuos to prove how cosmopolitan they were.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Do you think she will be objective in her research? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think she will be objective in her research?

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:46 pm

looks like such added one more sweeping generalination expert. you give her one article and she can tell about journalists history four generations deep. she can discover tall man's problem by looking at them in movies. all Indians except her brother in law are below average in looks and smarts .

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 pm

truthbetold wrote:looks like such added one more sweeping generalination expert. you give her one article and she can tell about journalists history four generations deep. she can discover tall man's problem by looking at them in movies. all Indians except her brother in law are below average in looks and smarts .

Many times people can talk only from their own experience and it's worthwhile to give it a listen.

aside: I've answered your query

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Gk,
i read your answer to my query. I think i understand what you are saying. I have nothing useful to add to that.

On the generalization expert, the problems is not talking through examples.of your experience. It is a goodthing that one shares one's eperiences and that will enrich that discussion. The problem emerges when your limited experience leads to conclusion that all indian men are some kind of leeches and indian women are black and fat. Once in a while even such generalizations can be tolerated but repeating those conclusions again and again makes one wonder is that an educated way of looking at the world?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:13 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:occasionally they date someone outside of their race and that to them is an accomplishment.

Hmm..that sounds much like someone else here (hint: DUGIO-hater)
** i don't like indian men who think fair-skinned women are better than dark-skinned women. it's bigotry. can i share a movie tid-bit with you? apparently when dharmendra met hema malini, he "complimented" her by saying, "you're so beautiful, you look like an aryan." i read this in a magazine called stardust. she liked that, she went on to marry him and give birth to tadpoles. the magazine did not feel strange about putting something like that in print, and why should they, when that's how we are as a culture?
** oh please, i hate the circus that an inter-racial couple becomes. that's not how i get attention.

pravalika nanda wrote:actually, all the indian girls (from india) that i got to know in the social sciences married white or jewish men. they're such debbie-downers.

Those sweaty malodorous hussies must be using pheromones to snag dem gullible crackers!
** the white men they married had mustaches and beards. these were not mbas or it types. i really think the girls could've done better if they weren't so anxiuos to prove how cosmopolitan they were.

>>>>Wait, wait, am I hearing an inkling of support for DUGIO's, albeit ones with MBA's or in IT, versus whites (or jewish* types)?

*those guys who hide their identity by appearing white.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:04 am

three key, definitive takeaways from this thread -

1. south indians nurture as much lust for others' caste, sub-caste and gothram as their lust for scholarship.

2. south indians nurture as much lust for others' caste, sub-caste and gothram as their lust for scholarship.

3. south indians nurture as much lust for others' caste, sub-caste and gothram as their lust for scholarship.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 am

The thread is about tambrahms.
tambrahms is not equal to south indians.
madrasi is not equal to south indians.
Saraswati brahmins is not equal to maharastrians.
not all maharastrian names end in kar.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2