Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

geetanjali girija

5 posters

Go down

geetanjali girija Empty geetanjali girija

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 am

interesting essay by the actress that burst into south indian fame acting in the geetanjali. I didnt know she was half kannada, half british...looks all indian. but anyways she quit suddenly and got a doctorate in some obscure yoga mumbojumbo. sounds kooky but gotta respect kooks that march to their own drumbeat.

http://www.ukmalayalee.com/latest-news/news.php?id=OTM5

rishi asked me to add the following question: how many northindian actresses can read or write in english?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

geetanjali girija Empty Re: geetanjali girija

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:interesting essay by the actress that burst into south indian fame acting in the geetanjali. I didnt know she was half kannada, half british...looks all indian. but anyways she quit suddenly and got a doctorate in some obscure yoga mumbojumbo. sounds kooky but gotta respect kooks that march to their own drumbeat.

rishi asked me to add the following question: how many northindian actresses can read or write in english?

hunting/killing fields moved from arlington, TX to UK ??

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:41 am

Seems like a pleasant and humble person..am sure she has faced plenty of problems..but, comes across with a certain innocence and has nothing but good things to say about people.

"Streaming through the moments of a human life is a spiritual heart or essence – sometimes in moments of clarity some part of your brain or consciousness perceives this. It is a blissful moment or nano-second and it is for this essence of true reality at the heart of dynamic living that each human being lives - and loves to live."

Nice.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:interesting essay by the actress that burst into south indian fame acting in the geetanjali. I didnt know she was half kannada, half british...looks all indian. but anyways she quit suddenly and got a doctorate in some obscure yoga mumbojumbo. sounds kooky but gotta respect kooks that march to their own drumbeat.

Yeah the kind of women that turn me on. This woman and the likes of Madhavi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 am

she was so pretty.

upps - madhavi? err?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Yeah the kind of women that turn me on. This woman and the likes of Madhavi.

all the 7 males handles pretending to be women noted this point and will affect this woman's mannerisms and emulate her behavior from now on to turn you on. this I am sure of.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 am

Impedimenta wrote:she was so pretty.

upps - madhavi? err?

She was supposedly very intelligent that put off many actors, directors, and producers - or so I have read.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 pm

upps - madhavi? err?

She was supposedly very intelligent that put off many actors, directors, and producers - or so I have read.

more than JJ ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

upps - madhavi? err?

more than JJ ?

But, JJ is a public figure and comes across as not strong but dictatorial and arrogant. Jayaprada is still good in that respect - she "comes across" as my type despite being a politician.

But remember - looks do matter.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum