Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spammer banned and threads deleted

5 posters

Go down

Spammer banned and threads deleted Empty Spammer banned and threads deleted

Post by Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:58 pm

A spammer has targeted the Sports subforum and posted messages promoting illegal "cracked" software. The spammer has been banned and the multiple posts have been removed. One thread, where regular members have participated, has been left intact.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spammer banned and threads deleted Empty Re: Spammer banned and threads deleted

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 pm

thanks.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 pm

how can i override if a forum refuses to allow me to post there

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:how can i override if a forum refuses to allow me to post there
I don't know. Why do they refuse to allow you to post?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:24 pm

it is run by fascists who dont believe in freedom of speech. they say they won't allow anything they consider against the interest of india

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:it is run by fascists who dont believe in freedom of speech. they say they won't allow anything they consider against the interest of india
If that's their forum policy, then there isn't much you can do about that. I don't know which forum you are talking about, but it is possible that they are well within their legal rights to delete any posts that violate the rules of their forum.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 pm

KV, give one reason why FBI should not be tracking your activities? Seeing Boston guy's example, anything is bledy possible with fanatics. You seem to talk the same way he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:KV, give one reason why FBI should not be tracking your activities? Seeing Boston guy's example, anything is bledy possible with fanatics. You seem to talk the same way he would.
KV is a paper tiger. his crowning achievement -- that he is currently planning -- might be to "override" his ban at http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/ for spewing anti-national bullshit. his "override" will be equal to the 9/11 attack in his books. i don't think the FBI would be interested in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:KV, give one reason why FBI should not be tracking your activities? Seeing Boston guy's example, anything is bledy possible with fanatics. You seem to talk the same way he would.
KV is a paper tiger. his crowning achievement -- that he is currently planning -- might be to "override" his ban at http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/ for spewing anti-national bullshit. his "override" will be equal to the 9/11 attack in his books. i don't think the FBI would be interested in him.

He may influence some other sarfira, who may not be made of paper. That Boston guy was also influenced/converted by some other guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:04 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

He may influence some other sarfira, who may not be made of paper. That Boston guy was also influenced/converted by some other guy.
What a Face you got a solid point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 am

Saalid paaintu made by bidya

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down