Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This woman who is all over the news is really ugly

3 posters

Go down

This woman who is all over the news is really ugly Empty This woman who is all over the news is really ugly

Post by Rishi Mon May 06, 2013 3:31 pm

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/41d14954-b317-11e2-b5a5-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2SXdORESR

I wonder how many men really asked her out.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

This woman who is all over the news is really ugly Empty Re: This woman who is all over the news is really ugly

Post by FluteHolder Mon May 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Is that a sexist remark similar to what BO said about CA judge and later apologized?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

This woman who is all over the news is really ugly Empty Re: This woman who is all over the news is really ugly

Post by Rishi Mon May 06, 2013 3:48 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Is that a sexist remark similar to what BO said about CA judge and later apologized?

I said she is ugly. It is my opinion.

What would be your reaction if I had said Rush Limbaugh is fat and ugly?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Rishi wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:Is that a sexist remark similar to what BO said about CA judge and later apologized?

I said she is ugly. It is my opinion.

What would be your reaction if I had said Rush Limbaugh is fat and ugly?
nandraga sonneenga! (i do know that fluteholder is fluent in thamizh.)

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon May 06, 2013 4:15 pm

nandraga sonneenga! (i do know that fluteholder is fluent in thamizh.)
>>
I am not sure that is a correct/better choice of words.
It may be either 'Nandraga Sonnergal' or 'Nalla Sonneenga'. Feel free to correct if you think this is wrong:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

FluteHolder wrote:nandraga sonneenga! (i do know that fluteholder is fluent in thamizh.)
>>
I am not sure that is a correct/better choice of words.
It may be either 'Nandraga Sonnergal' or 'Nalla Sonneenga'. Feel free to correct if you think this is wrong:)
i shall defer to you; my thamizh has atrophied from disuse over the years. in the more formal version, is it "sonnergal" or "sonneergal?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down