Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About JM feeling superior

+7
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
southindian
goodcitizn
Impedimenta
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Rishi
11 posters

Go down

About JM feeling superior Empty About JM feeling superior

Post by Rishi Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Jews think they are the chosen people. It empowers them to achieve greater things.

It does not affect my life one bit.

Similarly JM thinks Syrian Christians are better than others. It also does not affect my life.

Neither a Jew nor a Syrian Christian oppressed me or other Hindus. They may be cliquish.

Whereas the behavior of Muslims towards Hindus is different altogether.

Why all that noise about JM's feeling superior to others?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

About JM feeling superior Empty Re: About JM feeling superior

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Rishi wrote:Jews think they are the chosen people. It empowers them to achieve greater things.

Similarly JM thinks Syrian Christians are better than others. It also does not affect my life.

Neither a Jew nor a Syrian Christian oppressed me or other Hindus. They may be cliquish.

i am still exhausted from participating in ur last troll. give some break, na?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Rishi wrote:Jews think they are the chosen people. It empowers them to achieve greater things.

please don't take people who say things about me seriously. i don't.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

Smile That is a good attitude.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Impedimenta wrote:Smile That is a good attitude.

[Psst, Impy. Go easy on compliments. If his head gets any bigger I'm afraid it will burst. Wink]

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:29 pm

JM is smart, handsome, 6' 2", 32 year old with 210 IQ living in Santa Barbara. Just sayin' hoping someone takes THIS seriously.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:please don't take people who say things about me seriously. i don't.

Achachan, not many people take you seriously either. So it works both ways.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:46 pm

**FIXED**...Smile

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by achachan Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:26 pm

He opposes persecution and will fight it out alone even if the whole telugu gang and a few thugs of other linguistic origins throw kitchen sinks at him. What a fighter. He serves timely reminders about the centuries of oppression and social injustice meted out by the Hindus.
He corrects spelling mistakes like his life depended on it. He might get a commendation from Miriam Webster soon. He is a social scientist who derives amusement from the angry words he skillfully elicits from the clueless creatures he toys with from time to time. One man, many battles, much blood- the one and only word warrior JM.

achachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:34 pm

arre, we never take you seriously. relax achachan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 pm

achachan wrote:He opposes persecution and will fight it out alone even if the whole telugu gang and a few thugs of other linguistic origins throw kitchen sinks at him. What a fighter. He serves timely reminders about the centuries of oppression and social injustice meted out by the Hindus.
He corrects spelling mistakes like his life depended on it. He might get a commendation from Miriam Webster soon. He is a social scientist who derives amusement from the angry words he skillfully elicits from the clueless creatures he toys with from time to time. One man, many battles, much blood- the one and only word warrior JM.
sarcasm in correct english! you could have used an exclamation mark after "what a fighter." why didn't you use your usual name? btw, now that rahul dravid has retired, have you lost interest in cricket?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 pm

achachan wrote:He opposes persecution and will fight it out alone even if the whole telugu gang and a few thugs of other linguistic origins throw kitchen sinks at him. What a fighter. He serves timely reminders about the centuries of oppression and social injustice meted out by the Hindus.
sarcasm in correct english! you could have used an exclamation mark after "what a fighter." why didn't you use your usual name? btw, now that rahul dravid has retired, have you lost interest in cricket?

Miriam, really?!

I think he was going for the Voice-Over-on-the-Trailer effect which came through quite nicely.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm

JM -- i just saw this post and have a nagging feeling that you think that i am the poster you are replying to, i.e. achachan. i am not achachan.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

JM -- i just saw this post and have a nagging feeling that you think that i am the poster you are replying to, i.e. achachan. i am not achachan.

MAX - illai. neenga illai. avarukkum theriyum. neekum theriyum, yaaru adhunu:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:56 pm

I Thot it was hk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:
achachan wrote:...He might get a commendation from Miriam Webster soon...
Miriam, really?!
haha.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

quite honestly, i didn't think that it was you.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Going out on a limb here - methinks Max tried a little 'rimshot' with that bolded text. In other words, he related to that sentiment after dear Dravid's departure, he felt the same about cricket.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

I think it was HK. JM may be think it's GC.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Sounds like a Pakistani writer who wrote about Zia-ul-Huq when he was in power (the description was even more flowery, but I am just paraphasing:-)
Fortified by miles deep religious conviction, animated by an unbounded spirit of Islam and sustained by an immovable rock solid ideological base, General Muhammad Zia ul Haq, was an enlightened and progressive soldier-statesman, who came into the limelight as one of the spokesman of the Muslim world..........
Doesn't it remind you of the line "even a tyro of Indian history speaks with a great gusto about the idiosyncrasies and whimsicalities of this indefatigable sultan Mohammed-bin-Tuglaq" by a famous British historian.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I think it was HK. JM may be think it's GC.

OK..I confess..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I Thot it was hk.
arre, NO. not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:27 am

Grandpa, I always thought Max is the ghost writer with VB handle, showing his love and affection for Hindian language. I like his Hindian songs and posts.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:11 pm

southindian wrote:

Grandpa, I always thought Max is the ghost writer with VB handle, showing his love and affection for Hindian language. I like his Hindian songs and posts.

Achachan(not the new handle) was fishing, and as usual he was the poor fish.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:JM may be think it's GC.

I doubt it. He might be cantankerous at times but not clueless.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 pm

About JM being Superior

***accept this FACT**

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down