Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malayalees are morally superior to NIs

4 posters

Go down

Malayalees are morally superior to NIs Empty Malayalees are morally superior to NIs

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 am

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/sex-racket-girls-taken-to-gulf-on-forged-passports/275884-62-126.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Malayalees are morally superior to NIs Empty Re: Malayalees are morally superior to NIs

Post by Maria S Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 am

Speaking of morality, abuse/taking advantage (I realize it's a "Sara title"- based on..well, it is what it is:)

Ok, have you read this Sara?

Safe house for battered men
India’s first domestic violence shelter for men opens its doors in Bangalore.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/81/20120729201207291638434341b463fa7/Safe-house-for-battered-men.html

Don't want to minimize the abuse of men..and it is important for men to have safe places, shelters and support too.

But the "MGTOW" is..interesting:

Excerpt:

All this is part of a budding global men's movement called MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), where men may not really seek committed female companionship or even children, but rather prefer a peaceful or even monk like existence enriching their lives.”

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Malayalees are morally superior to NIs Empty Re: Malayalees are morally superior to NIs

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 am

Maria
are you entertaining thoughts of battering sara for posting this item?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:11 am

truthbetold wrote:Maria
are you entertaining thoughts of battering sara for posting this item?

Me battering Sara? I would not dare!
Sara is Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon..never know about mild-mannered tigers:)

Seriously, I like interacting with Sara (think it's mutual), who is always polite and kind to me.. and I do feel bad, if I have said something unnecessary/unprovoked.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:03 am

Maria S wrote:Speaking of morality, abuse/taking advantage (I realize it's a "Sara title"- based on..well, it is what it is:)

Ok, have you read this Sara?

Safe house for battered men
India’s first domestic violence shelter for men opens its doors in Bangalore.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/81/20120729201207291638434341b463fa7/Safe-house-for-battered-men.html

Don't want to minimize the abuse of men..and it is important for men to have safe places, shelters and support too.

But the "MGTOW" is..interesting:

Excerpt:

All this is part of a budding global men's movement called MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), where men may not really seek committed female companionship or even children, but rather prefer a peaceful or even monk like existence enriching their lives.”

I am starting a movement against "men's abuse" and will work tirelessly - in Anna Style - demanding that the following be included as "abusive"

1. Shedding tears

2. getting Headache more than once a week - lasting more than 1 hour.

3. Raising MIL/SIL topic as a substitute for Headache.

P.S. My latest research - yet to be published - shows that men buy gifts for their Girlfriends "expecting rewards", whereas women (most of the time) demand their "rewards" afterwards. Will incorporate all opinions in my paper.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down