Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rishi's ;post on Karuna interview

2 posters

Go down

Rishi's ;post on Karuna interview Empty Rishi's ;post on Karuna interview

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:23 pm

This is what rishi posted from the interview.

ஆனையிரவைக் கைப்பற்றியதெல்லாம் புலிகளுக்குக் கிடைத்த மாபெரும் வெற்றி. தென்கிழக்கு ஆசியாவிலேயே பெரிய ஆபரேஷன் என்று கருதப்பட்ட அந்த ராணுவ நடவடிக்கைகளை முறியடித்ததில் நான் பெரும் பங்கு வகித்தேன்.

In this former LTTE colonel (dismissed) claims credit to the destruction of the supposedly invulnerable Elephant Pass Fort guarded by 30,000 Sinhala troops and backed by more stationed in Jaffna. Karuna did not participate in the attack. A LTTE brigade of less than 1/10th the size of the Sinhala soldiers guarding the fort was commanded by Brigadier (at that time Colonel) Balraj; he was suffering from heart disease at that time (he got treatment later in Singapore).  In a tapped phone conversation between Sinhala army commander in Colombo  and the commander in charge of the port (who retreated to Jaffna without his soldiers) the colombo guy scolds (in fowl language) why he lost the fort with 10 times more manpower and far superior fire power and the advantage of a fortified garrison, the Jaffna guy replies "but Sir, it was Balraj".

Now as for Karuna, he  was miles away from the fort with an group of about a 1000 fighters he brought from Eastern Ealam. That was the backup for Balraj and it never entered the battle.

As for Karuna, he was a superior and fearless commander when nhe was part of LTTE. He had a great record of military achievements. After he was dismissed from LTTE, commander sent a few hundder fighters under the command of Colonel Sornam to arrest or kill Karuna. Although he had at least 4000 fighters in his command he put up a fight for about half a day and then fled.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Rishi's ;post on Karuna interview Empty Re: Rishi's ;post on Karuna interview

Post by Rishi Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 pm

KV,

I am not sure whether you are from the occupied TN or  occupied Eelam.

If you are occupied TN, have you ever visited the occupied Eelam?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 pm

go on guessing?

I have told people here before concentrate on what i post and not who am I.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down