Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally the BJP might do what I have been saying forever

2 posters

Go down

Finally the BJP might do what I have been saying forever Empty Finally the BJP might do what I have been saying forever

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:39 pm

that they should stick to their ideology and work only with those who agree with them. Akalis never ever neverest had any problem with BJP. Even if they may become weaker temporarily ( I doubt that), they will grow and ppl looking or an alternative will naturally look at them first. By diluting their ideology to become acceptable, they just became another congress.

Looks like Modi thinks along those lines and will stick to that strategy. Also, they should NOT admit any party hoppers - anyone with a post-75 congress or related CONmen connections.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Finally the BJP might do what I have been saying forever Empty Re: Finally the BJP might do what I have been saying forever

Post by Rishi Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 pm

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/06/15/for-bjp-to-have-a-chance-nda-must-go-90319.html#comment-91671

Excellent article.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Finally the BJP might do what I have been saying forever Empty Re: Finally the BJP might do what I have been saying forever

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.niticentral.com/2013/06/15/for-bjp-to-have-a-chance-nda-must-go-90319.html#comment-91671

Excellent article.

My line of thinking from the day BJP was created due to falling out within the erstwhile JP. Why hve an alliance with the same erstwhile congress coterie that is at loggerheads with the views of BJP? BJP should act like a big brother and that is the way it should be. They should learn a thing or two from DMK and ADAMK when they form alliances. BJP - in its desperation to win power - diluted and sacrificed its ideology to get the support of regional satraps like Mamata, Nitish, and Chautala. These pony leaders are not like MK or Jaya - the undisputed leaders in their state.

In short, the BJP should call the shots.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down