Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

salsa

Go down

salsa Empty salsa

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Have always thot of learning salsa in last 3-4 years, but it never worked out. Did take two random classes via living social deals last year, and while I thought I was following all the steps and was in sync, upon looking in the big mirror would realize how flat my moves looked compared to the instructor's moves. Other spanish peeps also looked better. Why is it so? Is it just a matter of not growing up with it, or face it, I am just a bad dancer. At home too, when I practised, kids would be like, 'Mommy, please stop'. But then, they say so everytime I dance.

Anyway, gonna give it yet another try this summer. Any good classes in central-NJ, specially those who will accept a solo student? The one I went to in deep end woodbridge was sorta too far for me.

Back to top Go down

salsa Empty Re: salsa

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Practice, vids, practice. That's all is needed. Go to Zumba classes. It also has salsa in it. Learn different kinds of dances while you do you workouts.

Back to top Go down