Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idiotic education system of India

2 posters

Go down

Idiotic education system of India Empty Idiotic education system of India

Post by Rishi Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 am

I did my Masters in Biology from Uppsala University. I studied advanced courses which almost no indian university offers and did one year thesis work. Still when I speak to professors in government research institutions, they ask me to get equivalent certificate from Sweden saying that it is equal to Indian system. Why is it so? When the candidate has talent , experience why does he need an equivalent certificate. Uppsala university cant simply say that they are equivalent to Indian education system. I t would be great if Indian education system looks in to this issue and retain the talent that comes from abroad.

http://www.firstpost.com/youspeak/public/what-is-the-point-of-an-equivalent-certificate-in-our-education-system-_3501.html?utm_source=hp-lhs

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Idiotic education system of India Empty Re: Idiotic education system of India

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Rishi,
equivalent verification is done by us universities. Otherwise a university in us has no way of judging an applicant education qualifications. Idiotic is inappropriate in title .

truthbetold

Back to top Go down