Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lunch

+11
MaxEntropy_Man
Propagandhi711
Jebediah Mburuburu
Bittu
goodcitizn
nevada
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
indophile
Sandee2020
Impedimenta
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lunch - Page 2 Empty Re: lunch

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:nice pics, rashu. you clicked them?

no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:nice pics, rashu. you clicked them?

you really had to ask?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:wild brown rice with fruit and cranberries
blackened tilapia
mushroom with spinach
fruit compote
sounds simple, healthy and delicious, rashmun.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:
blackened tilapia
mushroom with spinach
fruit compote

today's lunch was:
wild rice with walnuts pilaf
boiled mustard greens
steamed broccoli

What was your lunch today? What did you have for dinner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
blackened tilapia
mushroom with spinach
fruit compote

today's lunch was:
boiled mustard greens
steamed broccoli

-> ah, a vegetarian lunch! nice, esp the walnuts in the rice.

What was your lunch today?

-> i had a quick, mexican - tex-mex? - lunch at a restaurant that has a sit-out with powerful fans. our high today was about 102 degrees. i had a baja taco with grilled fish in it, along with lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and feta cheese; and a bowl of cilantro rice. a replay of parts of wimbledon was on during lunch. then had a segment of cantaloupe. we're awash in cantaloupes these days.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
blackened tilapia
mushroom with spinach
fruit compote

today's lunch was:
boiled mustard greens
steamed broccoli

-> i had a quick, mexican - tex-mex? - lunch at a restaurant that has a sit-out with powerful fans. our high today was about 102 degrees. i had a baja taco with grilled fish in it, along with lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and feta cheese; and a bowl of cilantro rice. a replay of parts of wimbledon was on during lunch. then had a segment of cantaloupe. we're awash in cantaloupes these days.

SUCH is also awash these days. awash in the stink of semen as douchemun and phlegmy give each other reacharounds and mutual orgasms via 69. there's also a strong undercurrent of something else that's a byproduct of gay love. I shall not mention what it is, you may beg for it and then I might still act coy and not mention it. I might mention it at a later date  when a few stars align with rahu crossing ketu or some such astrodouchery event thing happens.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:28 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blackened tilapia
mushroom with spinach
fruit compote

today's lunch was:
boiled mustard greens
steamed broccoli

SUCH is also awash these days. awash in the stink of semen as douchemun and phlegmy give each other reacharounds and mutual orgasms via 69. there's also a strong undercurrent of something else that's a byproduct of gay love. I shall not mention what it is, you may beg for it and then I might still act coy and not mention it. I might mention it at a later date  when a few stars align with rahu crossing ketu or some such astrodouchery event thing happens.

Propa, i am curious about where you picked up your fisherman language from? Your constant usage of fisherman language makes one readily believe that you used to work as a fisherman at some point of time in your life. On another note, the only evidence of homosexuality we have seen on this forum is when you posted a picture of a young caucasian male in green thong underwear on the old sulekha forum. Curious minds wish to know whether it was your caucasian lover Bruce or whether it was from your collection of erotic photographs. Then again, perhaps you took the photograph when you used to work as a fisherman?

lunch - Page 2 250px-Fisherman_and_his_catch_Seychelles

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

today's lunch was:
boiled mustard greens
steamed broccoli

Propa, i am curious about where you picked up your fisherman language from? Your constant usage of fisherman language makes one readily believe that you used to work as a fisherman at some point of time in your life. On another note, the only evidence of homosexuality we have seen on this forum is when you posted a picture of a young caucasian male in green thong underwear on the old sulekha forum. Curious minds wish to know whether it was your caucasian lover Bruce or whether it was from your collection of erotic photographs. Then again, perhaps you took the photograph when you used to work as a fisherman?

douchemun, where did you pickup your penchant for gay love with older men who you perceive as strong father figures? and have you completely repressed memories of finding that picture of one of you ancestors indulging in supplicant donkey gay love with a minor mughal? why do you not scan that photo and post it lovingly?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

today's lunch was:
boiled mustard greens
steamed broccoli

douchemun, where did you pickup your penchant for gay love with older men who you perceive as strong father figures? and have you completely repressed memories of finding that picture of one of you ancestors indulging in supplicant donkey gay love with a minor mughal? why do you not scan that photo and post it lovingly?

Fisherman Propa, thanks for giving us another sample of the entertaining Fisherman Language. Keep it up.

lunch - Page 2 Fisherman_Seychelles

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:39 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Fisherman Propa, thanks for giving us another sample of the entertaining Fisherman Language. Keep it up.

douchemun, 
when you start repeating yourself and posting lameass pictures, I know you're deeply hurt and dont have anything more to say. I would suggest seeking solace in phlegmy's arms and massaging his ballsack for comfort.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

douchemun, 
when you start repeating yourself and posting lameass pictures, I know you're deeply hurt and dont have anything more to say. I would suggest seeking solace in phlegmy's arms and massaging his ballsack for comfort.

Fisherman Propa, thanks for sharing another sample of the entertaining Fisherman Language. And thanks for being a guinea pig in my endeavor to learn more about the Fisherman Language from you. Keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:48 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

douchemun, 

Fisherman Propa, thanks for sharing another sample of the entertaining Fisherman Language. And thanks for being a guinea pig in my endeavor to learn more about the Fisherman Language from you. Keep it up.

sounds like you're giving up, douchemun. all that hoovering action must have tired you out. have fun for rest of the day

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

douchemun, 

sounds like you're giving up, douchemun. all that hoovering action must have tired you out. have fun for rest of the day

Fisherman Propa, please don't get mad at me for making you my guinea pig in my endeavor to learn Fisherman Language from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 am

fisherman language = machhiyaraboli? did this co-evolve with the various fowl languages in the deccan?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 am

douchemun's mental age, which is 2, requires him to have the last word so he can sleep tonight. good night douchemun, happy blowing

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:fisherman language = machhiyaraboli? did this co-evolve with the various fowl languages in the deccan?
it's interesting to watch you join forces with propa.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:douchemun's mental age, which is 2, requires him to have the last word so he can sleep tonight. good night douchemun, happy blowing

Fisherman Propa, this is the second  time you have said goodbye to me on this thread. Is it a peculiarity of the Fisherman Language to keep saying goodbyes repeatedly? Also, are you mad at me for making you my guinea pig in my endeavor to learn the entertaining Fisherman Language from you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:02 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:fisherman language = machhiyaraboli? did this co-evolve with the various fowl languages in the deccan?

he's just having fun of his own. don't mind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 am

joining forces? get a grip. i have no interest in joining forces with anyone. this isn't eighth grade. i've been making fun of rashmun and his language fanaticism for years. but it certainly has been interesting to watch your diminishing intensity for opposition to hindi pushing and the rather contrived national integration for which rashmun advocates.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:13 am

Make it fifth grade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:21 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

joining forces? get a grip. i have no interest in joining forces with anyone. this isn't eighth grade.  i've been making fun of rashmun and his language fanaticism for years.  but it certainly has been interesting to watch your diminishing intensity for opposition to hindi pushing and the rather contrived national integration for which rashmun advocates.

Max, i am not the one who claimed recently that my posts made you feel bored and exasperated (like a tree whose wood is being chopped). I did not threaten to block your posts from viewing like you did to me (in your effort to stop me from posting my synthesis threads). So i am not sure how exactly you've been making fun of me. Is your idea of 'fun' different from the commonly understood meaning of the word?

Also, what happened to the fierce fights you used to have with Fisherman Propa on the old sulekha forum? Did you make some kind of behind the scenes peace agreement with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:29 am

Rashmun wrote:

Max, i am not the one who claimed recently that my posts made you feel bored and exasperated (like a tree whose wood is being chopped). I did not threaten to block your posts from viewing like you did to me (in your effort to stop me from posting my synthesis threads). So i am not sure how exactly you've been making fun of me. Is your idea of 'fun' different from the commonly understood meaning of the word?

Also, what happened to the fierce fights you used to have with Fisherman Propa on the old sulekha forum? Did you make some kind of behind the scenes peace agreement with him?

as for making fun of you, we should let the readers be the judge of that. and as for fighting, i have never picked fights for the sake of picking fights, but have never stopped myself from saying what i need to when it is needed.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

joining forces? get a grip. i have no interest in joining forces with anyone. this isn't eighth grade.  i've been making fun of rashmun and his language fanaticism for years.  but it certainly has been interesting to watch your diminishing intensity for opposition to hindi pushing and the rather contrived national integration for which rashmun advocates.
you did join forces with propa. this is a thread about lunch, as its title says. explain to me the connection between yesterday's lunch and language fanaticism. judging from what you've posted here, this does appear to be eighth grade.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you did join forces with propa. this is a thread about lunch, as its title says. explain to me the connection between yesterday's lunch and language fanaticism. judging from what you've posted here, this does appear to be eighth grade.

i was just poking a bit of harmless fun at rashmun if you must really know, but your desperate desire to manufacture controversies and impute alliances where none exist is getting tiresome. but since you have started down this path, would you please explain to me why you have suddenly gone cold on rashmun's relentless hindi pushing?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:55 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

"behind-the-scenes peace agreement!" that's precisely the term that has frequently passed through my mind, watching max for an entire year, awkwardly engaging in pleasant conversation with dear old cleveland steamer711. he's apparently arrived at a similar agreement with pressulu, who may have scared him into submission. i cringe every time i see max agree gratuitously with pressulu.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 pm

jebbie, what did your behind the scenes peace agreement with rashu entail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:jebbie, what did your behind the scenes peace agreement with rashu entail?

Vidya, you sound like you need another dose of the be-nice-please treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:jebbie, what did your behind the scenes peace agreement with rashu entail?
Here are the details of agreement.

Rashmun gets groceries for JM and walks him to and from the library.

In return JM blows Rashmun once on weekdays, twice on weekends and makes hand knitted sweaters for Rashmun. It's all documented and notarized.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:41 pm

southindian wrote:

In return JM blows Rashmun once on weekdays, twice on weekends and makes hand knitted sweaters for Rashmun. It's all documented and notarized.

Wow, there is another fisherman amongst us. Now i have two guinea pigs from whom i can learn the entertaining Fisherman Language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 pm

what about protection against pressulu and his team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:what about protection against pressulu and his team?

what about protecting you from the wrath of be-nice-please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:what about protection against pressulu and his team?

what about protecting you from the wrath of be-nice-please?

It is non existent. I don't see either bnp or that promised wrath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

"behind-the-scenes peace agreement!" that's precisely the term that has frequently passed through my mind, watching max for an entire year, awkwardly engaging in pleasant conversation with dear old cleveland steamer711. he's apparently arrived at a similar agreement with pressulu, who may have scared him into submission. i cringe every time i see max agree gratuitously with pressulu.

hell hath no fury like an old homosexual spurned.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

Wow, there is another fisherman amongst us. Now i have two guinea pigs from whom i can learn the entertaining Fisherman Language.

you want to learn the machiliboli to entertain your old lover as you blow him by the candle light on friday nights?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i was just poking a bit of harmless fun at rashmun if you must really know, but your desperate desire to manufacture controversies and impute alliances where none exist is getting tiresome. but since you have started down this path, would you please explain to me why you have suddenly gone cold on rashmun's relentless hindi pushing?
i hope you've read everything that's been posted here. did you enjoy reading it all?

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i hope you've read everything that's been posted here. did you enjoy reading it all?

you asked me a direct q and i answered it. i asked you one as well, and i hope you'll have the courtesy to answer it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you asked me a direct q and i answered it.  i asked you one as well, and i hope you'll have the courtesy to answer it.

from what i can see you responded not to his question, but to his statement. he did ask you a question but you failed to answer it. furthermore he made it clear that he would not like to discuss language issues in a food thread. instead of respecting his wish, you are ramming on asking the same thing again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you asked me a direct q and i answered it.  i asked you one as well, and i hope you'll have the courtesy to answer it.

from what i can see you responded not to his question, but to his statement. he did ask you a question but you failed to answer it. furthermore he made it clear that he would not like to discuss language issues in a food thread. instead of respecting his wish, you are ramming on asking the same thing again and again.

i think he is quite capable of responding to my question with your help.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

you want to learn the machiliboli to entertain your old lover as you blow him by the candle light on friday nights?

Fisherman Propa, thanks for continuing to be my Guinea Pig and helping me learn the entertaining Fisherman Language.

lunch - Page 2 GUINEA-PIG-WEIGHT-L_786613i

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

hell hath no fury like an old homosexual spurned.

Fisherman Propa, is that what Bruce--the caucasian guy whose picture in green thong underwear you posted in the old sulekha forum--do to you? Meanwhile, thanks again for being my Guinea Pig and being gracious enough to teach me Fisherman Language.

lunch - Page 2 GUINEA-PIG-WEIGHT-L_786613i

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i think he is quite capable of responding to my question with your help.

obviously i meant to say without your help.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:35 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Aiyyo, Jebu Unkil, I really feel your pain. First the Iyer gurlz kicked you in the teeth. Now, in a cruel twist, the Iyer boyz are picking on you. After spending 12 full years learning Thamizh and a lifetime thereafter ingratiating yourself to the Thamizhar by dissing Northindians, now, in your dotage, your தமிழ் சகோதரர்கள் மற்றும் சகோதரிகள் have abandoned you and it is finally a Hindi-speaking Northindian who comes rushing to your defence each time the rude and uncivil Hindu boys on this board call you names. விபத்து!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:09 am

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:this is a thread about lunch, as its title says. explain to me the connection between yesterday's lunch and language fanaticism.

lunch - Page 2 Irony-Meter-Explode
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:31 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:
Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:this is a thread about lunch, as its title says. explain to me the connection between yesterday's lunch and language fanaticism.

rofl. Where do you find these images? I suppose the fact that someone made them indicates that there are other specimens beyond Jebji who share these fine characteristics. affraid Shocked
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:17 am

Idéfix wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:

rofl. Where do you find these images? I suppose the fact that someone made them indicates that there are other specimens beyond Jebji who share these fine characteristics. affraid Shocked

yes, there are jebji++ out there who inspire some to create images such as that and then i look for them on google images.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum