Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any male volunteers here to search for this woman?

3 posters

Go down

Any male volunteers here to search for this woman? Empty Any male volunteers here to search for this woman?

Post by Rishi Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:48 am

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Search-continues-for-naked-woman-lost-in-W-Wash-forest-210995121.html

You can do it alone. No need to join a team of search and rescue.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Any male volunteers here to search for this woman? Empty Re: Any male volunteers here to search for this woman?

Post by Rishi Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 am

JM will agree with bozomaniac.

bozomaniac
Jun 11, 2013

"... she left on a spiritual quest in a southwest Washington forest wearing no clothes."

Wow! What a coincidence. Not only was SHE naked, but the forest was naked, too.

Nice writing, Associated Press. My seventh grade English teacher would have lowered my grade one full letter on any paper I submitted that contained such a basic, yet egregious error.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Any male volunteers here to search for this woman? Empty Re: Any male volunteers here to search for this woman?

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 am

She's probably a hippie with a dense chiapet like bush on her clam which probably smells liked week old dead fish. Why don't you go look for her? She might find your goofy yet cunning personality charming and make you her male bride to live in the cascades forever in a small hut

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 am

Like, not liked

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:She's probably a hippie with a dense chiapet like bush on her clam which probably smells liked week old dead fish kannadiga programmer with a dense growth of curly, black hair on her legs, which she never shaves. Why don't you go look for her? She might find your goofy yet cunning personality charming and make you her male bride to live in the cascades forever in a small hut
hahaha @"clam". your english and vocab are terrible, but i notice that miss uma of that "english medium" school in guNTur didn't need to teach you all the synonyms for vagina. still, it's a pity that you've been in only one.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 am

Fuck you didn't die yet? When you gonna walk onto cooper street at 5pm weekday with eyes closed like I recommended a while ago, as part of treatment to cure your long term constipation?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:46 am

Also which TV dinner did you celebrate your bday with? The mashed potatoes and peas one or the one with puréed spinach and soft enchiladas?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down