Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

translation please

5 posters

Go down

translation please Empty translation please

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:51 pm

...or some sorta explanation for the following happenings here

pressulu
upps Aunty
avivek
fisherman language
chaddi
south indian’s signature

as a member of this forum, i deserve an attempt of an explanation. Please make it one line cause of my ADD. thanks

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

translation please Empty Re: translation please

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:57 pm

I have a one-word explanation: zoo. 

Panini press was my previous handle name, and Jebji ingratiatingly calls me pressulu because I am Telugu.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 am

fisherman language = vulgar, obscene, crude, filthy, lewd, dirty language of the kind used by Propagandhi. For the etymology of this term i refer you to this comment on the Bible.

---
A last point on this from Holy Writ.  The only reference to the use of profanity in the New Testament comes from Matthew 26:74, where Peter, in the midst of his third denial of Jesus, reverts to his old salty fisherman language and curses (katathematizein) even as he swears an oath to his accusers that he has no knowledge of Jesus.

http://nealobstat.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/vulgate-vulgarity/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:21 am

Impedimenta wrote:
south indian’s signature
only 2 people know what it means: southindian and god. after some time, only 1 person will know what it means: god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:24 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
south indian’s signature
only 2 people know what it means: southindian and god. after some time, only 1 person will know what it means: god.

Thought it was about prince Williams having inherited some Indian genes. So our SI thinks he is the cousin of the royal family. Something along the lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 am

Rashmun wrote:fisherman language = vulgar, obscene, crude, filthy, lewd, dirty language of the kind used by Propagandhi. For the etymology of this term i refer you to this comment on the Bible.

---
A last point on this from Holy Writ.  The only reference to the use of profanity in the New Testament comes from Matthew 26:74, where Peter, in the midst of his third denial of Jesus, reverts to his old salty fisherman language and curses (katathematizein) even as he swears an oath to his accusers that he has no knowledge of Jesus.

Since Rashmun posts nonsense, I checked Matthew 26:14 directly from the Bible website. This is what the Bible says

Matthew 26:74
Then he began to call down curses, and he swore to them, “I don’t know the man!” Immediately a rooster crowed.

There is nothing about fishermen language. Rashmun, watch your words if you are ever in Rameswaram area

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
south indian’s signature

Thought it was about prince Williams having inherited some Indian genes. So our SI thinks he is the cousin of the royal family. Something along the lines.
that is lame X 1000. and i still don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 am

Rashmun wrote:fisherman language = vulgar, obscene, crude, filthy, lewd, dirty language of the kind used by Propagandhi. For the etymology of this term i refer you to the Bible.

---

fisherman's language appears to be the language that "penius" seetharamayya heard spoken around him when he was growing up. and because real sex was never available to him - for some reason, emulating bittu with a seductive, "i wanna lick your vagina" never worked - "fleshlights" and "cleveland steamers" became the objects of his barely-containable sexual excitement. what's tragic is that penius is middle-aged, and has lost all hope of experiencing exciting or pleasant sex with a woman. 

i hope that these mitigating factors will prompt you to stop leaving the imprint of your boot every day on penius711's arse, and to be more sympathetic towards him.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:fisherman language = vulgar, obscene, crude, filthy, lewd, dirty language of the kind used by Propagandhi. For the etymology of this term i refer you to the Bible.

---

fisherman's language appears to be the language that "penius" seetharamayya heard spoken around him when he was growing up. and because real sex was never available to him - for some reason, emulating bittu with a seductive, "i wanna lick your vagina" never worked - "fleshlights" and "cleveland steamers" became the objects of his barely-containable sexual excitement. what's tragic is that penius is middle-aged, and has lost all hope of experiencing exciting or pleasant sex with a woman. 

i hope that these mitigating factors will prompt you to stop leaving the imprint of your boot every day on penius711's arse, and to be more sympathetic towards him.

he's upset. and angry.

hey wanted to ask you: how come you never talk abt gautham? is he a disappointment, wasting his life as a short filmmaking slacker bum?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

---

he's upset. and angry.

hey wanted to ask you: how come you never talk abt gautham? is he a disappointment, wasting his life as a short filmmaking slacker bum?

I mean why would he not finish his school and is now back to complete his, excuse me..hahahaaha B.A. after 10 yrs of bumming around? was he messed up from your acrimonious divorce that made you irredeemably bitter?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

---

he's upset. and angry.

I mean why would he not finish his school and is now back to complete his, excuse me..hahahaaha B.A. after 10 yrs of bumming around? was he messed up from your acrimonious divorce that made you irredeemably bitter?

Propa, i feel sad for your parents and for your family. Your present behavior reflects your upbringing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Rashmun, admit you lied about fishermen language.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

---

he's upset. and angry.

Propa, i feel sad for your parents and for your family. Your present behavior reflects your upbringing.

douchemun, I blame your penchant for eternally seeking strong older men for sphincter penetration purposes on your ancestors with similar tendencies

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

he's upset. and angry.

douchemun, I blame your penchant for eternally seeking strong older men for sphincter penetration purposes on your ancestors with similar tendencies

Propa, i feel sad that you have gone mad after Bruce--the caucasian male whose picture in green thong underwear you posted on the old sulekha forum--dumped you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote: Rashmun, admit you lied about fishermen language.

I did not. You have to read both the Biblical extract as well as the commentary i gave on that extract to understand the meaning of the term 'Fisherman Language'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I did not. You have to read both the Biblical extract as well as the commentary i gave on that extract to understand the meaning of the term 'Fisherman Language'.

You are lying again. You said it was from Bible. This is what you posted " The only reference to the use of profanity in the New Testament comes from Matthew 26:74" But there is nothing about fishermen language in Matthew 26:74.

YOU ARE A LIAR. Rashmun, YOU ARE A LIAR.

I have exposed your lies a few timnesa before too.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You are lying again. You said it was from Bible. This is what you posted " The only reference to the use of profanity in the New Testament comes from Matthew 26:74" But there is nothing about fishermen language in Matthew 26:74.

YOU ARE A LIAR. Rashmun, YOU ARE A LIAR.

I have exposed your lies a few timnesa before too.

The words in quotation marks are not my own but of the commentator whose commentary i had given with the link to the article from where i had found the commentary. So i submit that it is you who is the cheap Liar and Slanderer. After all, what else can we expect from Thanjai Nalankilli and his gang. The extract you gave from Matthew 26:74 clearly states that the person concerned was using abusive language and the commentator equates abusive language with the term Fisherman Language.
In my opinion a direct consequence of the elimination of the LTTE is your loss of mental balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Now you say "equates abusive language with the term Fisherman Language." but in the original post you said it was from bible. You are a LIAR. Case closed.

Conclusion. Again I have established Rashmun is a LIAR.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Now you say "equates abusive language with the term Fisherman Language." but in the original post you said it was from bible. You are a LIAR. Case closed.

Conclusion. Again I have established Rashmun is a LIAR.

You gave an extract from the commentary on the Bible i had given and claimed i had written that. KV, it is you who is the Liar and Slanderer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 pm

>> You gave an extract from the commentary on the Bible i had given and claimed i had written that.

Do you understand English well. You said the quote was from Bible. That was a LIE. So you are a LIAR. Case closed. Bye

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> You gave an extract from the commentary on the Bible i had given and claimed i had written that.

Do you understand English well. You said the quote was from Bible. That was a LIE. So you are a LIAR. Case closed. Bye

Looks like you have a poor knowledge of english yourself. This is what i had written: For the etymology of this term i refer you to this comment on the Bible. And then i gave the comment which was an extract from a commentary on the Bible. KV, you are a cunning Liar and Slanderer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 pm

This is what you posted "A last point on this from Holy Writ.  The only reference to the use of profanity in the New Testament comes from Matthew 26:74, where Peter, in the midst of his third denial of Jesus, reverts to his old salty fisherman language and curses (katathematizein) even as he swears an oath to his accusers that he has no knowledge of Jesus.

http://nealobstat.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/vulgate-vulgarity/"

CASE CLOSED. End of discussion.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:fisherman language = vulgar, obscene, crude, filthy, lewd, dirty language of the kind used by Propagandhi. For the etymology of this term i refer you to this comment on the Bible.

---

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down