Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soon india will have 100s of states

2 posters

Go down

soon india will have 100s of states Empty soon india will have 100s of states

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 am

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/mayawati-welcomes-telangana-renews-demand-to-divide-up-into-4-states/410836-37-64.html

well, that means more variety in food, ya? right now, if i order andhra meals, what am i getting?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

soon india will have 100s of states Empty Re: soon india will have 100s of states

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 am

Impedimenta wrote:http://m.ibnlive.com/news/mayawati-welcomes-telangana-renews-demand-to-divide-up-into-4-states/410836-37-64.html

well, that means more variety in food, ya? right now, if i order andhra meals, what am i getting?

Andhra meals are andhra meals. You'll get to have telangana meals in the menu soon. Also, we'll probably have telangana movies pretty soon where the hero, heroine and all will be conversing in the telangana dialect (that's one of the peeves they had and cited as one of the reasons to have a separate telangana).

Back to top Go down

soon india will have 100s of states Empty Re: soon india will have 100s of states

Post by indophile Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 am

kinnera wrote:

Andhra meals are andhra meals. You'll get to have telangana meals in the menu soon. Also, we'll probably have telangana movies pretty soon where the hero, heroine and all will be conversing in the telangana dialect (that's one of the peeves they had and cited as one of the reasons to have a separate telangana).
Andhra meals and Telangana meals may cause distress of a different kind. Andhra meals burn your tongue but once the food goes inside you will be okay. In contrast, the Telangana meals, because of a spice "kadambam" (biriyani, mirchi-ka-salan, baghera- baigan, etc.), are very tasty in the mouth, but burn the other end the next morning.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:38 am

indophile wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Andhra meals and Telangana meals may cause distress of a different kind. Andhra meals burn your tongue but once the food goes inside you will be okay. In contrast, the Telangana meals, because of a spice "kadambam" (biriyani, mirchi-ka-salan, baghera- baigan, etc.), are very tasty in the mouth, but burn the other end the next morning.

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 am

Bottom line - i still won't be able to digest andhra meals. so, will the fame to gongura be divided as well?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 am

Impedimenta wrote:Bottom line - i still won't be able to digest andhra meals. so, will the fame to gongura be divided as well?

No, that's an andhra speciality, not telangana's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down