Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will post very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen next week

4 posters

Go down

I will post very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen next week Empty I will post very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen next week

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 pm

I will post something very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen has to say next week. I don't want to post it on saturday.

Keep watching for my posts next week.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I will post very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen next week Empty Re: I will post very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen next week

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I will post something very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen has to say next week. I don't want to post it on saturday.

big deal....lemme guess..

Amartya Sen supported your view that TN would have done better as an indep country, hindi imposition bad and hindians killed LTTE.

..and link to TamilTribune.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

I will post very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen next week Empty Re: I will post very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen next week

Post by Kris Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I will post something very important about Nobel winner Amartya Sen has to say next week. I don't want to post it on saturday.

>>>>Oh, I know, I know.. captain p was his illegitimate son? no?? wait, wait, the captain was his ph.d advisor? right? I knew it..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Kris,
What would be your guess of topic if commander ever did a ph.d.? How to make enemies. Of your friends: a case study of how commander turned Indian people against him.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 pm

truthbetold wrote:Kris,
What would be your guess of topic if commander ever did a ph.d.? How to make enemies. Of your friends: a case study of how commander turned Indian people against him.

"Influence of Good intentions and Impact of stupidity, arrogance, bull-headedness and evil-mindedness on middle years of a thrd-world man."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down