Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HK

3 posters

Go down

HK Empty HK

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 am

If I were you, I would not make this a prestige point with Maria... People do stuff differently when their ego is challenged, and they avoid situations where the other person can say, 'See I told you you will come'.

Like the other day, HA said, 'share your views about me'... she happily flattered him... and when I said, 'flatter me now', she was pissed. You see the fine line between the two requests?

Maria herself has led many walk outs earlier.. there was this twitter where we occasionally hung out.. then last year, I was checking out some other forums, and had sent her an invite and she had graciously accepted. So it's not like she's married to sulekha... she just needs to find her own reasons to post here...

Back to top Go down

HK Empty Re: HK

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:44 am

yes, i agree with you.

Tracy Whitney wrote:Maria herself has led many walk outs earlier..

very interesting.

actually i had promised earlier that i will not be replying to her but come evening i could not resist. i thought i should tell her that i found her behaviour strange (as if i had not said that earlier).

Tracy Whitney wrote:She just needs to find her own reasons to post here

yes, i can sense that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:58 am

btw, what is your secret... you say whatever you want to to QB, but she never lashes back at you, other than a mild B'LOL whining in other posts...

kuchh khaas hai, kucch raaz hai...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 11:58 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

actually i had promised earlier that i will not be replying to her but come evening i could not resist. i thought i should tell her that i found her behaviour strange (as if i had not said that earlier).

yes, i can sense that.

The old CH was a habit with most people. It is not easy to break a habit, but it is very possible to switch one habit for another.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:btw, what is your secret... you say whatever you want to to QB, but she never lashes back at you, other than a mild B'LOL whining in other posts...

i think she is scared i will flash her photo in CH once gain (something i have not done after the last time i did it 5/6 years ago). we know she is stupid enough to believe that, by now, *only i know/remember what she looks like* but that's where she is coming from. her stupidity is only paralleled by that of TS. only that TS is a wee bit smarter than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:18 pm

TS is not as dumb as QB. TS is only consumed by his life-situation to come across as dumb. QB is dumb in her natural state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Loyalty is a powerful and irrational emotion.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Loyalty is a powerful and irrational emotion.
All said, I can understand the rationale of those who want to make CH work. Likely I would too, if I wasn't the admin here. That is why I really appreciate the trust that you all have displayed in moving here. Hopefully with time, as they see this place run smoothly, their loyalty to the community / people will be overcome by the loyalty to the site / infrastructure.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 1:42 pm

LOL... I will NEVER cross Upps like QB did.. he is still weeding around in that hell hole keeping a watch on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 02, 2011 1:43 pm

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Loyalty is a powerful and irrational emotion.
All said, I can understand the rationale of those who want to make CH work. Likely I would too, if I wasn't the admin here. That is why I really appreciate the trust that you all have displayed in moving here. Hopefully with time, as they see this place run smoothly, their loyalty to the community / people will be overcome by the loyalty to the site / infrastructure.

Did you hire Maria as a "Consultant?"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:btw, what is your secret... you say whatever you want to to QB, but she never lashes back at you, other than a mild B'LOL whining in other posts...

i think she is scared i will flash her photo in CH once gain (something i have not done after the last time i did it 5/6 years ago). we know she is stupid enough to believe that, by now, *only i know/remember what she looks like* but that's where she is coming from. her stupidity is only paralleled by that of TS. only that TS is a wee bit smarter than her.

You mean the one where she in her pants was sitting on a bench - occupying half of it - in a strip mall or something ? Also was there a garbage can nearby (seriously)? She was dark for a gujju and thin for a married Gujju. Could be the reason why she always calls the Southies Dark and Ugly. She is afraid of competition.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL... I will NEVER cross Upps like QB did.. he is still weeding around in that hell hole keeping a watch on her.

That was not nice of him.

I will pray for his sins and God will forgive him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
You mean the one where she in her pants was sitting on a bench - occupying half of it - in a strip mall or something ? Also was there a garbage can nearby (seriously)? She was dark for a gujju and thin for a married Gujju. Could be the reason why she always calls the Southies Dark and Ugly. She is afraid of competition.

ya that pic. but it wasn't in a strip mall. it was in an amusement park. if you want to see the pic., send me a PM. ya, she is thin for a gujju, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum