Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

watch this till the end - very interesting video

3 posters

Go down

watch this till the end - very interesting video Empty watch this till the end - very interesting video

Post by Impedimenta Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Standing up for somebody irrespective of race or religion. God bless America!

http://www.upworthy.com/a-boy-makes-anti-muslim-comments-in-front-of-an-american-soldier-the-soldiers-reply-priceless

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

watch this till the end - very interesting video Empty Re: watch this till the end - very interesting video

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm

wow! I love it! Hats off to everyone who stood up, esp the soldier.

Back to top Go down

watch this till the end - very interesting video Empty Re: watch this till the end - very interesting video

Post by Kris Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:58 am

Impedimenta wrote: Standing up for somebody irrespective of race or religion. God bless America!

http://www.upworthy.com/a-boy-makes-anti-muslim-comments-in-front-of-an-american-soldier-the-soldiers-reply-priceless
>>>Very nice.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 am

>>>>> Where is the video where Muslims in Pakistan, Bangladesh and other Islamic countries standing up for the rights of non-muslims living in their midst and demanding that they be treated fairly?

I would also like to know what the Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Arabs who own and operate small businesses in America like delis, gas stations etc think about granting equal rights under the constitution in the countries they came from.

Btw it is not that Americans have been fair minded ever since America was founded. This 'transformation' happened because of  blacks protesting for many years for their civil rights and quite a few sacrificing their lives in their struggle against bigotry. And the constant debates and the exposure of the issues by the media has also helped.

I know a man who came to this country form Kerala fifty years ago. He was undergoing some training in  a hospital in Maryland. He went to a deli to buy some coffee. He was told by the white woman who sold him the coffee "If you drink the coffee here, I will call the police."

Let us not go gaga over this.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down