Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored

+2
Merlot Daruwala
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored Empty Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 am

Ladies and gentlemen, at the stroke of the midnight hour, as the world sleeps, I have successfully lathi-charged the permitless avatar gallery that was threatening the communal harmony on this forum. Aal iz well now. Please congratulate me for my preemptive action that prevented a conflagration.

Those of you who used the gallery for their avatars: please reset your avatar using the upload feature, and you will have the tiny picture again.

Congrats Sania, Sachin and Sonia.

Jai Hind!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored Empty Re: Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 am

Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored X610
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored Empty Re: Lathi charge successfully completed, communal harmony restored

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 am

were the avatars dress in burqa and trying to leave on the sly?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:44 pm

democracy is dead I say. We are living under Emergency rule now.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:democracy is dead I say. We are living under Emergency rule now.
You should open a poll for that.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:democracy is dead I say. We are living under Emergency rule now.
I am telling you, a small spark would have ignited a terrible conflagration. Believe me. I saved the day. Applaud me.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down