Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unscrupulous PP starts abusing his Admin power again

2 posters

Go down

Unscrupulous PP starts abusing his Admin power again Empty Unscrupulous PP starts abusing his Admin power again

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:42 pm

A discussion between Hellsangel and yours truly was taking place on this thread:

https://such.forumotion.com/t16302-ralph-naders-of-india#123763

There was no exchange of any abuses or heated language. By the standards of this forum, it was a courteous exchange of views.

Every single post of Hellsangel has been deleted by PP. One can check that he has just logged on as Admin a few minutes ago. ( Just see when the user "Admin" logged on here:
https://such.forumotion.com/memberlist )

I would like to record my protest at PP's seemingly whimsical behavior which violates the rules of this forum.

Back to top Go down

Unscrupulous PP starts abusing his Admin power again Empty Re: Unscrupulous PP starts abusing his Admin power again

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:A discussion between Hellsangel and yours truly was taking place on this thread:

https://such.forumotion.com/t16302-ralph-naders-of-india#123763

There was no exchange of any abuses or heated language. By the standards of this forum, it was a courteous exchange of views.

Every single post of Hellsangel has been deleted by PP. One can check that he has just logged on as Admin a few minutes ago. ( Just see when the user "Admin" logged on here:
https://such.forumotion.com/memberlist )

I would like to record my protest at PP's seemingly whimsical behavior which violates the rules of this forum.
ok. Recorded.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Unscrupulous PP starts abusing his Admin power again Empty Re: Unscrupulous PP starts abusing his Admin power again

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm

oh puhleez stop the drama please. it could have a perfectly innocent explanation like HA asking carvaka to remove his posts. with your recent garbage blitz posts even i thought a lot about whether or not to respond to your posts.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:oh puhleez stop the drama please. it could have a perfectly innocent explanation like HA asking carvaka to remove his posts. with your recent garbage blitz posts even i thought a lot about whether or not to respond to your posts.
Except that there was a perfectly courteous ( by the standards of this forum ) discussion taking place on that thread. Even if HA wanted to have those posts removed, I do not believe the rules of this forum allow PP to delete posts in a particular thread unless the privacy of any poster is compromised in those posts. That was not the case here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:35 am

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:44 am

i have not observed this personally but i am informed from a public post by b_A and also through private communication i have had with a poster who shall remain unnamed that PP has been deleting several posts of Tracy and some of Bittu quietly. These may have been posts the two had written to each other during when Tracy's divorce proceedings were going on.
There was also one ghazal thread started by Bittu at a time when he and Tracy had had a fight and had stopped being friendly temporarily that seems to have been deleted by PP. This action of PP is in smooth harmony with his removal of HA's posts when HA and i were having a relatively courteous discussion about something. This action of PP is also completely against the rules of this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down