Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mother told me words I used were wrong: Rahul Gandhi

4 posters

Go down

My mother told me words I used were wrong: Rahul Gandhi Empty My mother told me words I used were wrong: Rahul Gandhi

Post by Rishi Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/My-mother-told-me-words-I-used-were-wrong-Rahul-Gandhi/articleshow/23469697.cms

Rishi

Back to top Go down

My mother told me words I used were wrong: Rahul Gandhi Empty Re: My mother told me words I used were wrong: Rahul Gandhi

Post by Rishi Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 pm

ish2011 (gujarat) 
hahaha and you want to be PM... if you need mummy to tell you what is right or wrong then how can I trust you to run my country?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

My mother told me words I used were wrong: Rahul Gandhi Empty Re: My mother told me words I used were wrong: Rahul Gandhi

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:11 am

Rishi wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/My-mother-told-me-words-I-used-were-wrong-Rahul-Gandhi/articleshow/23469697.cms
Yeah. Pappu will now get timeout from Mommy for acting fresh with Unkils.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/My-mother-told-me-words-I-used-were-wrong-Rahul-Gandhi/articleshow/23469697.cms
Yeah. Pappu will now get timeout from Mommy for acting fresh with Unkils.
So you agree...it was UPA and CONmen who supported and approved the ordnance bcz Mommy ordered, and reversed and withdrew following Pappu's Order - all bcz (only) CONmen and UPA believe in Demecraciee. AND NOT DUE TO BJP as you were earlier blaming it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Rahul seems to be an extremely brilliant sikular scholar. He should contest in Telangana for an assembly seat. He'll make a great CM. Hyderabad, the cash cow, is there to support Telangana for ever. Pappu doesn't need to do anything. He should make Vadra the minister for Real Estate develpment. He will make Lagadapati look like a baccha. Banana republic (oopse, Telangana) zindabad!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down