Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seemandhra movement at a low.point

+4
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Merlot Daruwala
Idéfix
truthbetold
8 posters

Go down

seemandhra movement at a low.point Empty seemandhra movement at a low.point

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:09 pm

70 days of wide spread protests by an entire state. Just counting the number of people who participated in different processions and protests totals between 1 to 2 crores. That is more than 1 in 5 seemandhra actively participated in the movement. Participants included women, older people and children along with usual suspects.
This is certainly one of the most remarkable movements since indepence.
But it was leaderless from the beginning. It is also widespread. The negative of widespread is it has spearhead. It failed to attract national media.
It is now losing components with some participants using cyclone as an execuse to get off the bus.
Congress central ministers finally showed their true Colors and started talking about a good package.
The truth is fed govt never cared for these spineless bunch and used them to burst the movement from inside.
Central govt does not have money, even though it will promise moon, to support new capital and new state.
Water problem will be kicked down the road through a technical Comm. T govt will ignore it promptly.
Seemandhra will be backstabbed by Congress. Serves them right for electing them in such large numbersin 2004 and 2009.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

seemandhra movement at a low.point Empty Re: seemandhra movement at a low.point

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:08 am

I think the movement went one step too far when it plunged Seemandhra districts into darkness. 

As for the usual suspects, here is a picture of those people angry about bifurcation: 
https://i.imgur.com/M5RP0JK.jpg
http://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/1o23tz/i_look_so_happy_as_i_outrage_over_telengana/
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:10 am

Lol @ "How fucking retarded are these cunts? I really cannot comprehend their logic. Oh, Telengana wants to secede. Let me protest by turning my own region into a hellhole and destroy the fuck out of everything in sight. A dying man can't get to the hospital? Fuck that, nothing is more important than this effigy. No power at home? Meh, I'm on the road shouting slogans. Why should I care? Goddammit, I hope these fuckers get run over by a train while staging a rail-roko or something. "

+1
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:22 am

Idefix and merlot,
Both of you are good examples of a guy sitting on the beach commenting about a drowning man's efforts.
protests and civil dis obedience involves suffering.
Merlot's is now back to his old diversionary techniques. He x rays the problems of peoples response. But who created the problem?
For the 60 days when the movement was pure satyagraha, what was the government 's response? Absolutely no response from pm nor the cabinet. In fact most of the leaks and comments were inciting.
Non govt actors like Diggy idiot and Antony committee inflamed sentiment by making inopportune statements.
It is the irresponsible govt and greedy Congress that forced people to find unconventional ways to create pressure on center to respond.
The cause of this whole mess is the failure of govt to hold discussions before the bifurcation decision announcement. It continues to refuse to talk to real stakeholders and chooses to use deceit and lying to hoodwink people.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 am

TBT, I have no axe to grind in this. As a disinterested observer, I have heard both sides of the argument. I can understand Telangana wanting to break off, so they can get the same administrative focus and the resultant development that other newly created states have shown in recent years.

I can also understand why politicians in SA should be upset, since their business interests in the capital will now be at the mercy of some other government. But I just fail to see why the common man in SA is so agitated. All those points you listed in an earlier mail looked absolutely contrived and utterly ludicrous.

Educated people, capable of rational analysis - and I'm excluding you from that set -whipping themselves into an emotional frenzy makes for such a sorry spectacle.

You, of course, are a special case. In addition to vacuousness, you are also hypocritical. You happily sing hosannas for the Arab spring and for the awakening of people in Delhi but when people in your own state demand self-determination (within India), you get all upset and readily support that totally mindless, violent mass agitation for a United Andhra on the specious excuse that the peaceful agitation didn't yield results. Haha.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:TBT, I have no axe to grind in this. As a disinterested observer, I have heard both sides of the argument. I can understand Telangana wanting to break off, so they can get the same administrative focus and the resultant development that other newly created states have shown in recent years.

I can also understand why politicians in SA should be upset, since their business interests in the capital will now be at the mercy of some other government. But I just fail to see why the common man in SA is so agitated. All those points you listed in an earlier mail looked absolutely contrived and utterly ludicrous.

Educated people, capable of rational analysis - and I'm excluding you from that set -whipping themselves into an emotional frenzy makes for such a sorry spectacle.

You, of course, are a special case. In addition to vacuousness, you are also hypocritical. You happily sing hosannas for the Arab spring and for the awakening of people in Delhi but when people in your own state demand self-determination (within India), you get all upset and readily support that totally mindless, violent  mass agitation for a United Andhra on the specious excuse that the peaceful agitation didn't yield results. Haha.
The Telangana movement is a bugus movement by a few self-serving politicians. YSR and CBN also added fuel to the fire for votes.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 am

Idéfix wrote:I think the movement went one step too far when it plunged Seemandhra districts into darkness. 

As for the usual suspects, here is a picture of those people angry about bifurcation: 
http://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/1o23tz/i_look_so_happy_as_i_outrage_over_telengana/
Idefix/MD,

People had to live through similar inconveniences during 'T' agitation too, couple of years ago, a neighbor of us in Hyd who was suffering from 3rd degree burns couldn't be admitted to the hospital in a timely fashion due to blocked roads allover the city.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Idéfix wrote:I think the movement went one step too far when it plunged Seemandhra districts into darkness. 

Idefix/MD,

People had to live through similar inconveniences during 'T' agitation too, couple of years ago, a neighbor of us in Hyd who was suffering from 3rd degree burns couldn't be admitted to the hospital in a timely fashion due to blocked roads allover the city.
Sure. Nobody condones violence but separatism, alas, almost always requires violence to get political attention. But what is the logic in becoming violent to hold back a separatist region?? What exactly do the protesters hope to achieve by burning down their own buses and stoning their own vehicles and denying electricity to their own people?? That the people of Telangana will be moved to tears by all this vandalism and will coming back running into the embrace of United Andhra??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:TBT, I have no axe to grind in this.

Haha.
Merlot,
You can try to hide but your gratitude to Sonia and Congress is well known. Secular bandwagon and. Namo are the known reasons but jihadi or organizational connections are other possible options.

You repeat the nonsense that business interest are the reason for the seemandhra movement. That statement shows your refusal to acknowledge facts and have a real discussion. There is enough detail out there if any one wants the real facts behind seemandhra people 's anguish. The problem is your biased closed mind.

More to follow.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:20 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Idefix/MD,

Sure. Nobody condones violence but separatism, alas, almost always requires violence to get political attention. But what is the logic in becoming violent to hold back a separatist region?? What exactly do the protesters hope to achieve by burning down their own buses and stoning their own vehicles and denying electricity to their own people?? That the people of Telangana will be moved to tears by all this vandalism and will coming back running into the embrace of United Andhra??
What violence! burning tires on the streets or agitating in front of a politician's house amounts to violence? I haven't followed recently but I didn't think these agitations were violent in nature and keep in mind that they're happening all across the SA region.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am

truthbetold wrote:70 days of wide spread protests by an entire state. Just counting the number of people who participated in different processions and protests totals between 1 to 2 crores. That is more than 1 in 5 seemandhra actively participated in the movement. Participants included women, older people and children along with usual suspects.
This is certainly one of the most remarkable movements since indepence.
But it was leaderless from the beginning. It is also widespread. The negative of widespread is it has spearhead. It failed to attract national media.
It is now losing components with some participants using cyclone as an execuse to get off the bus.
Congress central ministers finally showed their true Colors and started talking about a good package.
The truth is fed govt never cared for these spineless bunch and used them to burst the movement from inside.
Central govt does not have money,  even though it will promise moon, to support new capital and new state.
Water problem will be kicked down the road through a technical Comm. T govt will ignore it promptly.
Seemandhra will be backstabbed by Congress. Serves them right for electing them in such large numbersin 2004 and 2009.
I thought cyclone affected only a couple of districts, were East & West Godavari districts impacted as well? Oh! well sooner or later all this has to slowdown. At the end of the day a generation of SA will suffer no matter what package is offered. I guess that is OKAY if the issue is resolved for good, you don't want another generation to go/suffer through similar nonsense.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:05 am

The inability of seemandhra leaders of tdp, Congress and jagan's group failing to come together. All three are too worried about elections in near future. It would have worked if some of Congress leaders broke away and formed a regional outfit.

Looking at gujarat's Gandhi nagar experience, it takes about three decades to reach a decent level( not hyd level). As you said that will hurt a whole generation.

Congress could have made it less painful if there are honest brokers. But their greediness to book the 13 or 14 Mp seats in t area blinded them to reality.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Idefix/MD,

I agree, and that is why I didn't support that nonsense when the T side was engaged in it. When Telangana was agitating for a separate state, people here were focusing on the inconvenience to common man and the fact that bifurcation won't make a big difference to his life. Now that the shoe is on the other side, it doesn't mean that the dynamic has suddenly changed and the impact on ordinary people has suddenly increased.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The Telangana movement is a bugus movement by a few self-serving politicians. YSR and CBN also added fuel to the fire for votes.
Kali-kaalam guruvu-gaaru, kali-kaalam! It seems at this point as if the bogus movement succeeded in its objective while the real thing failed. If this isn't proof that dharmam just lost the last leg it was limping on, I don't know what is. I request immediate intervention from god to protect the sisTha people of Andhra, punish the dushTa people of Telangana, and restore dharma.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The Telangana movement is a bugus movement by a few self-serving politicians. YSR and CBN also added fuel to the fire for votes.
Kali-kaalam guruvu-gaaru, kali-kaalam! It seems at this point as if the bogus movement succeeded in its objective while the real thing failed. If this isn't proof that dharmam just lost the last leg it was limping on, I don't know what is. I request immediate intervention from god to protect the sisTha people of Andhra, punish the dushTa people of Telangana, and restore dharma.
BTW, your guruvu-gaaru was expecting you to reply here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t16539-ap-politics-get-murkier#124783
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Haha, I missed that. I would have asked the same question.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Idéfix wrote:I agree, and that is why I didn't support that nonsense when the T side was engaged in it. When Telangana was agitating for a separate state, people here were focusing on the inconvenience to common man and the fact that bifurcation won't make a big difference to his life. Now that the shoe is on the other side, it doesn't mean that the dynamic has suddenly changed and the impact on ordinary people has suddenly increased.
The difference is current round of protests are not tied to any political entity, at least for now. Every political party caught off guard.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Idéfix wrote:I agree, and that is why I didn't support that nonsense when the T side was engaged in it. When Telangana was agitating for a separate state, people here were focusing on the inconvenience to common man and the fact that bifurcation won't make a big difference to his life. Now that the shoe is on the other side, it doesn't mean that the dynamic has suddenly changed and the impact on ordinary people has suddenly increased.
The difference is current round of protests are not tied to any political entity, at least for now. Every political party caught off guard.
How does an agitation not being tied to any political entity change the following?

• the impact of the agitation's goals on the day-to-day life of the common man
  • the inconvenience caused to ordinary people by the tactics of the agitation
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Idéfix wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
How does an agitation not being tied to any political entity change the following?

There is a great difference between a contrived agitation (through activities of vested interests) and a genuine people's agitation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

I do have relatives in all three towns. Not just Doras but also Durvasas and Kaalis are still alive and kicking! I can give an example, if you need some elaboration.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Idéfix wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Participation rate of 20 % and above is rare in any peoples movement. That implies a. Very large % of support of the activities as part of mmovement. All movements require some pain to make a point. The pain intensifies when you have a non responsive govt. May be you should take time to ask the moronic govt to pay attention to people to minimize disruptions. Peoples cannot give up right to protest for fear of inconvenience to population. That would lead to even further autocratic regimes.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:24 pm

To the ones who are talking against the protests: should the people just shut their mouth and accept whatever is dished out to them by the politicians, who do it out of their own political mileage?

I have followed a bit of news from andhra. What i noticed was that it was a peaceful agitation for the most part. I thought all that people were doing for the past two months was cooking on the roads, forming human chains, gathering in huge meetings, closing down schools, colleges, offices, buses, etc. They probably burned effigies of sonia and kcr, but not buses. I was told that they never said a negative word about the people of telangana at the meetings or elsewhere. Their ire is against sonia and congress leaders at the center, the T leaders, and their own (andhra) MPs and central ministers. I believe that this is a people's movement. the politicians are nowhere among the people. 

Karma bites. I think this is what is happening now. People of andhra never asked for the merger of telangana. When Nehru decided to form linguistic based states, decided to merge telangana into andhra and decided to shift everthing to hyderabad, people of andhra should have protested. They didn't and this is the result now.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

namo wrote:People of andhra never asked for the merger of telangana. When Nehru decided to form linguistic based states, decided to merge telangana into andhra and decided to shift everthing to hyderabad, people of andhra should have protested. They didn't and this is the result now.
Not really. At least the leaders of Andhra were rather keen on samaikyAndhra or vishAlAndhra encompassing Telangana. The States Reorganization Commission organized by Nehru recommended that Telangana be a separate state and be merged with Andhra only if two-thirds of MLAs in the Telangana legislature (after the 1962 general elections) approved such a merger. But the leaders of Andhra entered into negotiations with Telangana leaders and gave them guarantees (preservation of mulki rules, etc.) to entice them to unification.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:54 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Participation rate of 20 % and above is rare in any peoples movement. That implies a. Very large % of support of the activities as part of mmovement. All movements require some pain to make a point. The pain intensifies when you have a non responsive govt. May be you should take time to ask the moronic govt to pay attention to people to minimize disruptions. Peoples cannot give up right to protest for fear of inconvenience to population. That would lead to even further autocratic regimes.
I am not asking people to give their right to protest. I am just remarking on the double standards in evidence here. When the people of Telangana were protesting, the focus was on inconvenience to common man, and the fact that this bifurcation won't help or hurt him much. When the people of Andhra are protesting, the focus is on the heroism of the protester, and the apathy of the government. The degree of involvement of political leaders, or percentage of people who actively participated in the protests, have nothing to do with my point.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

I do have relatives in all three towns. Not just Doras but also Durvasas and Kaalis are still alive and kicking! I can give an example, if you need some elaboration.
Guruvu-gaaru, if your observation was based on the behavior of those relatives, I must say you are lucky to have relatives who live in the same century as you do.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Idéfix wrote:
namo wrote:People of andhra never asked for the merger of telangana. When Nehru decided to form linguistic based states, decided to merge telangana into andhra and decided to shift everthing to hyderabad, people of andhra should have protested. They didn't and this is the result now.
Not really. At least the leaders of Andhra were rather keen on samaikyAndhra or vishAlAndhra encompassing Telangana. The States Reorganization Commission organized by Nehru recommended that Telangana be a separate state and be merged with Andhra only if two-thirds of MLAs in the Telangana legislature (after the 1962 general elections) approved such a merger. But the leaders of Andhra entered into negotiations with Telangana leaders and gave them guarantees (preservation of mulki rules, etc.) to entice them to unification.
Deja vu now. It was the decision of the central congress leaders and state leaders against the wishes of the people. Andhra would have developed much better had it not merged with Telangana. If they had their own state capital in their region, it would've been a state of the art capital by now. Oh the sins of accepting whatever their leaders dished out at them, without a whimper! Karma bites. They got to suffer now for the sins of what their ancestors didn't do 60 yrs ago.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Idéfix wrote:I am not asking people to give their right to protest. I am just remarking on the double standards in evidence here. When the people of Telangana were protesting, the focus was on inconvenience to common man, and the fact that this bifurcation won't help or hurt him much. When the people of Andhra are protesting, the focus is on the heroism of the protester, and the apathy of the government. The degree of involvement of political leaders, or percentage of people who actively participated in the protests, have nothing to do with my point.
That may very well be given allegiances of the posters I don't think anyone here tried to play neutral. Did 'T' folks complain about inconveniences during 'T' protests? I don't think so, only people from SA region were complaining bcz barricades were setup on NHs to interrupt folks from Andhra region travelling from/to Hyd.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:38 pm

The ground reality.

హైదరాబాద్ భౌగోళికంగా తెలంగాణలోనే ఉండవచ్చు గానీ, 'ఈ నగరం మా రాజధాని' అని సీమాంధ్రులు ఇంతకాలంగా భావిస్తూ వచ్చారు. ఇప్పుడు మీది కాదనడాన్ని వాళ్లు జీర్ణించుకోలేకపోతున్నారు. అదే సమయంలో తెలంగాణవాదులు కొందరు సూటి పోటి మాటలు అంటున్నారు. హైదరాబాద్‌లోనే కాదు- తెలంగాణ జిల్లాలలో ఉంటున్న సీమాంధ్రులను అక్కడి తెలంగాణ ప్రజలు తెలిసో తెలియకో "మీరు ఎప్పుడు వెళ్లిపోతున్నారు'' అని ప్రశ్నిస్తున్నారు. దీంతో వారిలో భయాందోళనలు ఏర్పడుతున్నాయి. విభజన విషయంలో వెనక్కి వెళ్లేది లేదని చెబుతున్న కాంగ్రెస్ పెద్దలు, ముందుగా ఈ సమస్యను పరిష్కరించాలి. హైదరాబాద్‌తో పాటు తెలంగాణ జిల్లాలలో ఉన్న సీమాంధ్రుల ఆస్తులకు, జీవితాలకు భరోసా కల్పించిన తర్వాతే తదుపరి చర్యలు తీసుకుంటే సమస్యను సాఫీగా పరిష్కరించవచ్చు. "మాకు హైదరాబాద్‌లో రెండు పోర్షన్ల ఇల్లు ఉంది.

అందులో ఒక పోర్షన్‌లో తెలంగాణ వ్యక్తి అద్దెకు ఉంటున్నారు. కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం విభజన ప్రకటన చేసిన తర్వాత అద్దె ఇవ్వడానికి ఆయన నిరాకరిస్తున్నారు. మీరు ఎలాగూ మీ రాష్ట్రానికి వెళ్లిపోతారు కనుక ఈ ఇల్లు నాదే అవుతుందని సదరు తెలంగాణ వ్యక్తి వాదిస్తున్నారు'' అని సీమాంధ్రకు చెందిన ఒక వ్యక్తి వాపోయారు. ఇలాంటి సంఘటనలు హైదరాబాద్‌లో ఎక్కువగా చోటుచేసుకుంటున్నాయి. సీమాంధ్రులలో నెలకొన్న ఈ అభద్రతా భావాన్ని తొలగించడానికి ఏమి చర్యలు తీసుకోబోతున్నారో లీకుల రూపంలోనైనా కేంద్ర పెద్దలు వెల్లడిస్తే సీమాంధ్రలో పరిస్థితులు సద్దుమణిగే అవకాశం ఉంది.

http://www.andhrajyothy.com/node/10469

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:41 pm

b_A wrote:The ground reality.

హైదరాబాద్ భౌగోళికంగా తెలంగాణలోనే ఉండవచ్చు గానీ, 'ఈ నగరం మా రాజధాని' అని సీమాంధ్రులు ఇంతకాలంగా భావిస్తూ వచ్చారు. ఇప్పుడు మీది కాదనడాన్ని వాళ్లు జీర్ణించుకోలేకపోతున్నారు. అదే సమయంలో తెలంగాణవాదులు కొందరు సూటి పోటి మాటలు అంటున్నారు. హైదరాబాద్‌లోనే కాదు- తెలంగాణ జిల్లాలలో ఉంటున్న సీమాంధ్రులను అక్కడి తెలంగాణ ప్రజలు తెలిసో తెలియకో "మీరు ఎప్పుడు వెళ్లిపోతున్నారు'' అని ప్రశ్నిస్తున్నారు. దీంతో వారిలో భయాందోళనలు ఏర్పడుతున్నాయి. విభజన విషయంలో వెనక్కి వెళ్లేది లేదని చెబుతున్న కాంగ్రెస్ పెద్దలు, ముందుగా ఈ సమస్యను పరిష్కరించాలి. హైదరాబాద్‌తో పాటు తెలంగాణ జిల్లాలలో ఉన్న సీమాంధ్రుల ఆస్తులకు, జీవితాలకు భరోసా కల్పించిన తర్వాతే తదుపరి చర్యలు తీసుకుంటే సమస్యను సాఫీగా పరిష్కరించవచ్చు. "మాకు హైదరాబాద్‌లో రెండు పోర్షన్ల ఇల్లు ఉంది.

అందులో ఒక పోర్షన్‌లో తెలంగాణ వ్యక్తి అద్దెకు ఉంటున్నారు. కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం విభజన ప్రకటన చేసిన తర్వాత అద్దె ఇవ్వడానికి ఆయన నిరాకరిస్తున్నారు. మీరు ఎలాగూ మీ రాష్ట్రానికి వెళ్లిపోతారు కనుక ఈ ఇల్లు నాదే అవుతుందని సదరు తెలంగాణ వ్యక్తి వాదిస్తున్నారు'' అని సీమాంధ్రకు చెందిన ఒక వ్యక్తి వాపోయారు. ఇలాంటి సంఘటనలు హైదరాబాద్‌లో ఎక్కువగా చోటుచేసుకుంటున్నాయి. సీమాంధ్రులలో నెలకొన్న ఈ అభద్రతా భావాన్ని తొలగించడానికి ఏమి చర్యలు తీసుకోబోతున్నారో లీకుల రూపంలోనైనా కేంద్ర పెద్దలు వెల్లడిస్తే సీమాంధ్రలో పరిస్థితులు సద్దుమణిగే అవకాశం ఉంది.

Translation please.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:43 pm

namo wrote:

Translation please.
Google is your friend:

Haidarābād bhaugōḷikaṅgā telaṅgāṇalōnē uṇḍavaccu gānī, 'ī nagaraṁ mā rājadhāni' ani sīmāndhrulu intakālaṅgā bhāvistū vaccāru. Ippuḍu mīdi kādanaḍānni vāḷlu jīrṇin̄cukōlēkapōtunnāru. Adē samayanlō telaṅgāṇavādulu kondaru sūṭi pōṭi māṭalu aṇṭunnāru. Haidarābād‌lōnē kādu- telaṅgāṇa jillālalō uṇṭunna sīmāndhrulanu akkaḍi telaṅgāṇa prajalu telisō teliyakō"mīru eppuḍu veḷlipōtunnāru'' ani praśnistunnāru. Dīntō vārilō bhayāndōḷanalu ērpaḍutunnāyi. Vibhajana viṣayanlō venakki veḷlēdi lēdani cebutunna kāṅgres peddalu, mundugā ī samasyanu pariṣkarin̄cāli. Haidarābād‌tō pāṭu telaṅgāṇa jillālalō unna sīmāndhrula āstulaku, jīvitālaku bharōsā Kalpin̄cina tarvātē tadupari caryalu tīsukuṇṭē samasyanu sāphīgā pariṣkarin̄cavaccu. "Māku haidarābād‌lō reṇḍu pōrṣanla illu undi. Andulō oka pōrṣan‌lō telaṅgāṇa vyakti addeku uṇṭunnāru. Kēndra prabhutvaṁ vibhajana prakaṭana cēsina tarvāta adde ivvaḍāniki āyana nirākaristunnāru. Mīru elāgū mī rāṣṭrāniki veḷlipōtāru kanuka ī illu nādē avutundani sadaru telaṅgāṇa vyakti vādistunnāru'' ani sīmāndhraku cendina oka vyakti vāpōyāru. Ilāṇṭi saṅghaṭanalu haidarābād‌lō ekkuvagā cōṭucēsukuṇṭunnāyi. Sīmāndhrulalō nelakonna ī abhadratā bhāvānni tolagin̄caḍāniki ēmi caryalu tīsukōbōtunnārō līkula rūpanlōnainā kēndra peddalu vellaḍistē sīmāndhralō paristhitulu saddumaṇigē avakāśaṁ undi.

He may even be geographically or , ' This is our capital city that came to be intakalanga simandhrulu . Now they struggle to cope with on the kadanadanni . At the same time , some direct competition telanganavadulu say the words . He 's not - it 's the people of the districts in the simandhrulanu teliso teliyako " When you question whether to go '' . The results of those fears . Partition that does not go back to the case of the adults , the problem needs to be fixed first . Simandhrula property is located in the districts of Telangana , including Hyderabad , ensuring that the lives of fabricated and then the next steps to take the issue to be solved smoothly . " we Hyderabad is home to two portions .

Here is a portion of the rent is . He was hired to decline after the announcement made ​​by the Central Government Division . Anyway you can go to your state so that the house would be storyboarded the person that he is '' a person of simandhraku said . Most of these incidents occur in Hyderabad . What actions to remove the sense of insecurity in simandhrulalo tisukobotunnaro Lee forms in adults is likely to reveal any simandhralo conditions subsided .
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
namo wrote:

Translation please.
Google is your friend:

Haidarābād bhaugōḷikaṅgā telaṅgāṇalōnē uṇḍavaccu gānī, 'ī nagaraṁ mā rājadhāni' ani sīmāndhrulu intakālaṅgā bhāvistū vaccāru. Ippuḍu mīdi kādanaḍānni vāḷlu jīrṇin̄cukōlēkapōtunnāru. Adē samayanlō telaṅgāṇavādulu kondaru sūṭi pōṭi māṭalu aṇṭunnāru. Haidarābād‌lōnē kādu- telaṅgāṇa jillālalō uṇṭunna sīmāndhrulanu akkaḍi telaṅgāṇa prajalu telisō teliyakō"mīru eppuḍu veḷlipōtunnāru'' ani praśnistunnāru. Dīntō vārilō bhayāndōḷanalu ērpaḍutunnāyi. Vibhajana viṣayanlō venakki veḷlēdi lēdani cebutunna kāṅgres peddalu, mundugā ī samasyanu pariṣkarin̄cāli. Haidarābād‌tō pāṭu telaṅgāṇa jillālalō unna sīmāndhrula āstulaku, jīvitālaku bharōsā Kalpin̄cina tarvātē tadupari caryalu tīsukuṇṭē samasyanu sāphīgā pariṣkarin̄cavaccu. "Māku haidarābād‌lō reṇḍu pōrṣanla illu undi. Andulō oka pōrṣan‌lō telaṅgāṇa vyakti addeku uṇṭunnāru. Kēndra prabhutvaṁ vibhajana prakaṭana cēsina tarvāta adde ivvaḍāniki āyana nirākaristunnāru. Mīru elāgū mī rāṣṭrāniki veḷlipōtāru kanuka ī illu nādē avutundani sadaru telaṅgāṇa vyakti vādistunnāru'' ani sīmāndhraku cendina oka vyakti vāpōyāru. Ilāṇṭi saṅghaṭanalu haidarābād‌lō ekkuvagā cōṭucēsukuṇṭunnāyi. Sīmāndhrulalō nelakonna ī abhadratā bhāvānni tolagin̄caḍāniki ēmi caryalu tīsukōbōtunnārō līkula rūpanlōnainā kēndra peddalu vellaḍistē sīmāndhralō paristhitulu saddumaṇigē avakāśaṁ undi.

He may even be geographically or , ' This is our capital city that came to be intakalanga simandhrulu . Now they struggle to cope with on the kadanadanni . At the same time , some direct competition telanganavadulu say the words . He 's not - it 's the people of the districts in the simandhrulanu teliso teliyako " When you question whether to go '' . The results of those fears . Partition that does not go back to the case of the adults , the problem needs to be fixed first . Simandhrula property is located in the districts of Telangana , including Hyderabad , ensuring that the lives of fabricated and then the next steps to take the issue to be solved smoothly . " we Hyderabad is home to two portions .

Here is a portion of the rent is . He was hired to decline after the announcement made ​​by the Central Government Division . Anyway you can go to your state so that the house would be storyboarded the person that he is '' a person of simandhraku said . Most of these incidents occur in Hyderabad . What actions to remove the sense of insecurity in simandhrulalo tisukobotunnaro Lee forms in adults is likely to reveal any simandhralo conditions subsided .
The friend didn't help much.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Ha,
I got more from the original post of b-a than from the tootle translation.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:03 pm

namo wrote:

Translation please.
They are trying to highlight an aberration as a rule. A houseowner in Hyd who is from Andhra region rented out a portion to a family from 'T'  who is declining to pay rent since the announcement of bifurcation claiming this house will ultimately will become mine as you will need to migrate to your state.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
namo wrote:

Translation please.
They are trying to highlight an aberration as a rule. A houseowner in Hyd who is from Andhra region rented out a portion to a family from 'T'  who is declining to pay rent since the announcement of bifurcation claiming this house will ultimately will become mine as you will need to migrate to your state.
Ouch! not good. Thanks for the translation.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
namo wrote:

Translation please.
Also , seemandhra people in Hyderabad are facing questions from Telangana people about when they are going back to their new state.

To CD ,
Is it an aberration ? Didn't you write a while back about one of your cousins who lived all his life in Hyderabad being asked similar questions ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:06 pm

b_A wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
namo wrote:

Translation please.
Also , seemandhra people in Hyderabad are facing questions from Telangana people about when they are going back to their new state.

To CD ,
Is it an aberration ? Didn't you write a while back about one of your cousins who lived all his life in Hyderabad being asked similar questions ?
because I'm wearing 'T' hat today Smile

It was a friend of mine who said one can sense the general mood in Hyd. It is also true that businesses owned by the folks from SA region were routinely harassed and forced to pay hafta by TRS goons for a number of years. With respect to the article posted, it is an aberration because this appears to be first of such cases, the tenant could very well be a crook.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:With respect to the article posted, it is an aberration because this appears to be first of such cases, the tenant could very well be a crook.
That is quite likely. A few years ago, my parents had trouble with a tenant in a house they wanted to sell, and they were all Telangana people. The guy was politically well-connected, which meant that we were screwed. Luckily the buyer (from the coast) agreed to buy the house with the tenant in it. I wonder if the guy has vacated the property yet.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down