Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia was in tears as she could not vote on food bill: Rahul

2 posters

Go down

Sonia was in tears as she could not vote on food bill: Rahul Empty Sonia was in tears as she could not vote on food bill: Rahul

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:37 am

SHAHDOL, MADHYA PRADESH: Hardselling UPA's 'game changer' Food Security Act, Rahul Gandhi on Thursday reached out to the 'aam admi' and tribals recalling that Sonia Gandhi was in tears as she failed to cast her vote in Lok Sabha when her pet project was being passed in August.

"I will not go until the bill is passed (despite being taken ill in Parliament). I have fought this battle for years. I will not go without pushing the button (casting the vote)," Rahul quoted the Congress chief as having said on that day.

The Congress vice president said that he, being the son, was then feeling very angry that his mother was not going to a doctor despite being sick and was instead insisting on staying in the House.

He recalled that as Sonia finally agreed to leave Parliament and visit a doctor ahead of the voting, she was in tears. ................

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-was-in-tears-as-she-could-not-vote-on-food-bill-Rahul/articleshow/24290631.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Sonia was in tears as she could not vote on food bill: Rahul Empty Re: Sonia was in tears as she could not vote on food bill: Rahul

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Sonia should go and visit her vote bank everyday. That gives her a chance to blow her nose which is getting longer by the day!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down