Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madras mafia strikes again (cricket)

4 posters

Go down

madras mafia strikes again (cricket)  Empty madras mafia strikes again (cricket)

Post by Another Brick Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:28 am

as if it was not enough to select utterly incompetent cricketers such as d karthik and murali vijay into the national squad failures after failures, madras mafia has included The Idiot's son into the Emerging Players side. read it here. i must say that The Idiot is the most biased selector i have ever seen. he sees no talent west of madurai and north of annasalai.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

madras mafia strikes again (cricket)  Empty Re: madras mafia strikes again (cricket)

Post by truthbetold Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 am

M Vijay, Mukund and Mithun should all be playing as India B or similar teams. They need to develop so much.

Another example of nepotism at its worst. Shivlal Yadav's son is picked In south zone ahead of Ambati Rayudu. When Rayudu moved out of Hyd team, he is getting more national recognition.

Whatever happened to RP singh, VPN singh, Piyush Chawla? Why are they not getting chances in India B tours?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

madras mafia strikes again (cricket)  Empty Re: madras mafia strikes again (cricket)

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:40 pm

He did see the likes of Kohli Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:He did see the likes of Kohli Razz

Kohli kind of forced his way into team with sterling performances for more than a year. That he could not measure up to test std is another matter. Kohli probably will work his problems out over a period of time. He will be back in contention soon. He should go and play county cricket to learn to play swing.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:02 pm

I was just kidding; I expected him to perform better, I guess it goes to prove that it's not as easy to bat in test match conditions i.e. batting without the benefit of fielding/bowling restrictions.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 am

confuzzled dude wrote:He did see the likes of Kohli Razz

kohli's failures are a bit surprising for me. i was certain he would do well. he still has the last match, though. raina has made an impression that he has finally learnt to tackle bouncers but i have my own doubt about him. remember, this WI attack is nothing compared with the attacks of SA, ENG or PAK.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm

What is the point of keeping Mithun in Team B when is picked for Team A often. Murali has to act fast or get dumped: 2 more innings.

Mukund needs more time and appears willing to make an effort.

Anirudha is a bunch of BS and a blatant exposure of Srikath's bias. Anirudha could not even make it into the playing XI. I will even include Rohan Gavaskar in Team B - even if he is 37 and may have retired. same goes for Arjun Yadav.

The cricket Corruption has now become official.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down