Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rahul Gandhi: BJP engineered riots have fanned terrorism in India

Go down

Rahul Gandhi: BJP engineered riots have fanned terrorism in India Empty Rahul Gandhi: BJP engineered riots have fanned terrorism in India

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:59 am

KHEDLI (ALWAR): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday launched a vicious attack on BJP, accusing it of triggering communal violence which, in turn, led to terrorism."Pehle aap dange karwate ho, logon mein gussa daalte ho aur phir kehte ho aatankwad kyun ho raha hai (You first engineer riots, instill anger among people and then wonder why there is terrorism)," Rahul said as he talked about the recent communal violence in Muzaffarnagar.

Rahul also took a veiled swipe at BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi, saying that the Gujarat chief minister was always concerned about corporate interests. The Congress vice-president claimed that governments led by his party served the poor. The meeting was marked by the intriguing sight of a section of the massive audience shouting "Modi, Modi" on a few occasions before they were muffled by Congress workers....

The Congress leader said anger over violence was natural, but it only hurt the common people. "One can get angry in a moment, but it takes years to build trust. BJP makes use of people's anger," he elaborated, while expressing dislike for the opposition party. "The country can progress only when it stays together. Congress does the politics of love and progress that keeps us all together," he said.

Rahul also spoke against the politics of caste. "I was told by my party men that it was late Bhairon Singh Shekhawat's birthday I should wish his family because he was Rajput leader. I replied, he was great leader; first an Indian, then a Rajput," the Congress vice-president said...

Rahul also touched upon the farmers' concerns as he spoke of the latest land acquisition Act that gives better deal for farm lands acquired for development purposes. "Congress's politics is about your rights," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/assembly-elections-2013/rajasthan-assembly-elections/BJP-engineered-riots-have-fanned-terrorism-Rahul-Gandhi/articleshow/24620087.cms

Back to top Go down

Rahul Gandhi: BJP engineered riots have fanned terrorism in India Empty Re: Rahul Gandhi: BJP engineered riots have fanned terrorism in India

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:34 am

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/pakistans-isi-trying-to-recruit-muzaffarnagar-riot-victims-rahul/430263-80-260.html

Back to top Go down