Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know why India refused Visa to UK film director MacRae

3 posters

Go down

Anyone know why India refused Visa to UK film director MacRae Empty Anyone know why India refused Visa to UK film director MacRae

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Callum Macrae is the director of a TV documentary that exposed that Sri Lankan army raped and grusomly murdered Tamil TV anchor Isaipriya in 2009. India refused visa to him. He is a well respected journalist nominated for Nobel Prize in  2012.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Anyone know why India refused Visa to UK film director MacRae Empty Re: Anyone know why India refused Visa to UK film director MacRae

Post by Kris Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Callum Macrae is the director of a TV documentary that exposed that Sri Lankan army raped and grusomly murdered Tamil TV anchor Isaipriya in 2009. India refused visa to him. He is a well respected journalist nominated for Nobel Prize in  2012.
>>>I know, but before that can you tell me why the  terrorist Pirabakaran sacrificed children?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Anyone know why India refused Visa to UK film director MacRae Empty Re: Anyone know why India refused Visa to UK film director MacRae

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:25 am

Kris wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Callum Macrae is the director of a TV documentary that exposed that Sri Lankan army raped and grusomly murdered Tamil TV anchor Isaipriya in 2009. India refused visa to him. He is a well respected journalist nominated for Nobel Prize in  2012.
>>>I know, but before that can you tell me why the  terrorist Pirabakaran sacrificed children?
You are not being fair. Pirabhakaran never sacrificed any children. He held the children in front of him and told the SL army that they should drop their weapons as the children would get hurt. The ruthless SL shot and killed the children. read more at

http://www.tamiltribune.com/02-31-2004/4327.html

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
You are not being fair.  Pirabhakaran never sacrificed any children. He held the children in front of him and told the SL army that they should drop their weapons as the children would get hurt. The ruthless SL shot and killed the children. read more at

http://www.tamiltribune.com/02-31-2004/4327.html
>>>> The Captain was also giving the toddlers front line combat experience. The nobility of that act completely slipped my mind.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down