Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is dangerous to be dark skinned in America

3 posters

Go down

It is dangerous to be dark skinned in America Empty It is dangerous to be dark skinned in America

Post by Rishi Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 pm

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/06/standing_your_ground_black_woman_shot_in_head_seeking_help_in_a_white_neighborhood/

Rishi

Back to top Go down

It is dangerous to be dark skinned in America Empty Re: It is dangerous to be dark skinned in America

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:09 pm

None of the white parents in great falls area send their kids who are qualified to GT program to a GT center school located in Reston because that GT center is dominated by colored kids, they'd keep them at the local school because they feel it is pristine i.e. 99% white ,OTOH none of the Asian kids stay back at that local school (if qualified for GT), 100% of them move to GT center.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

It is dangerous to be dark skinned in America Empty Re: It is dangerous to be dark skinned in America

Post by Rishi Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:None of the white parents in great falls area send their kids who are qualified to GT program to a GT center school located in Reston because that GT center is dominated by colored kids, they'd keep them at the local school because they feel it is pristine i.e. 99% white ,OTOH none of the Asian kids stay back at that local school (if qualified for GT), 100% of them move to GT center.
>>> I think what you are talking about is different from black people getting shot dead when they are in white neighborhoods.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:None of the white parents in great falls area send their kids who are qualified to GT program to a GT center school located in Reston because that GT center is dominated by colored kids, they'd keep them at the local school because they feel it is pristine i.e. 99% white ,OTOH none of the Asian kids stay back at that local school (if qualified for GT), 100% of them move to GT center.
>>> I think what you are talking about is different from black people getting shot dead when they are in white neighborhoods.
They are different but both stem from Blackaphobia

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:11 am

Rishi wrote:http://www.salon.com/2013/11/06/standing_your_ground_black_woman_shot_in_head_seeking_help_in_a_white_neighborhood/
Much like the way the PiSSers view any hindu-like person.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down