Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worst real story i ever read

2 posters

Go down

worst real story i ever read Empty worst real story i ever read

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:41 pm

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/article/japanese-horror-story-the-torture-of-junko-furuta/index.html

Back to top Go down

worst real story i ever read Empty Re: worst real story i ever read

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:47 am

A teenaged daughter calls home from school, says she's staying with friends and just drops off the radar..and her parents never called the cops??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:A teenaged daughter calls home from school, says she's staying with friends and just drops off the radar..and her parents never called the cops??
yay ..you're back.. to answer so many intriguing sensitive, personal and penetrating questions- in the food section Basketball 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:A teenaged daughter calls home from school, says she's staying with friends and just drops off the radar..and her parents never called the cops??
They probably did and the police couldn't locate her. What intriguing is that some of the parents of the boys *knew* about the girl, it happened in one of their homes, but they couldn't do anything about it as they feared their sons and their violent friends. The least they could've done is to inform the police and let them handle the situation. Why did they let it all happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down