Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?

Go down

DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?  Empty DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:33 pm

DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?  Img-2015

Back to top Go down

DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?  Empty Re: DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Totally looking forward to (approx) 15 of us watching [Dhoom 3] it in a movie theatre with lots of popcorn, samosa and coca cola.

Back to top Go down

DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?  Empty Re: DHOOM 3 ... anyone looking forward to it?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:58 pm

me too! how can aamir khan in dhoom series be missed. the only action movie he has done was ghajni i think. his most recent movie that i watched, dhobi ghat, was blase -- neither good nor bad and not even ok; just unsettling -- a montage of sorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:07 pm

आमिर खान तो आमिर खान, I am a bigger fan of aditya chopra, having watched quite a few small to big movies under his production, even the small ones meant for multiplexes. Have a general faith in movies he choses to make and the production quality. And more after I found he wrote this poem. I can listen to this in repeat mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:22 am

lovely poem. thanks for posting this. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down