Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch with food pic

2 posters

Go down

Lunch with food pic Empty Lunch with food pic

Post by Impedimenta Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:08 pm

that's it. over. i now need a better TRP rating on my threads.

Lunch with food pic Wp_20110

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Lunch with food pic Empty Re: Lunch with food pic

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Impedimenta wrote:that's it. over. i now need a better TRP rating on my threads.

Looks pretty bland to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Ranks among the most unappetizing food I have ever seen.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Veggies = A+
Brown rice = B+
Spring roll = F
If the drink is soda, not water or green tea = F-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Meenalochani wrote:Veggies = A+
Brown rice = B+
Spring roll = F
uff, the goal is to get a high TRP rating of the thread, not of the food. The first two comments above generated enough controversy to shoot up the TRP of this thread. The producers must be happy. I liked the picture quality and general layout and lighting of the picture. Part of me wants to bend down and see whose sleeves are showing up on the other end of the table, but I am telling that part of me to shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Brown rice = B+
Spring roll = F
uff, the goal is to get a high TRP rating of the thread, not of the food. The first two comments above generated enough controversy to shoot up the TRP of this thread. The producers must be happy. I liked the picture quality and general layout and lighting of the picture. Part of me wants to bend down and see whose sleeves are showing up on the other end of the table, but I am telling that part of me to shut up.
Mine can bring up the TRP rating too, more than the above two comments. It's a debate of bland and healthy food Vs tasty, but unhealthy food. 

btw, I met a friend's husband yesterday who lost 32 lbs in 7 weeks. He said he did that mainly by cutting down on junk food and soda and choosing the right kind of food instead (can imagine how much junk he was eating). He is working with a nutritionist, not a personal trainer to lose wt. His logic: you can only lose some amount of calories through exercise, but can cut down on a whole lot of cals by choosing the right food. I think that makes sense.

Edit: I too tell you to shut the other part of you up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Meenalochani wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Brown rice = B+
Spring roll = F
Mine can bring up the TRP rating too, more than the above two comments. It's a debate of bland and healthy food Vs tasty, but unhealthy food. 

btw, I met a friend's husband yesterday who lost 32 lbs in 7 weeks. He said he did that mainly by cutting down on junk food and soda and choosing the right kind of food instead (can imagine how much junk he was eating). He is working with a nutritionist, not a personal trainer to lose wt. His logic: you can only lose some amount of calories through exercise, but can cut down on a whole lot of cals by choosing the right food. I think that makes sense.

yeah, weight loss is 80% food, 20% diet. Having said that, I am happily settled on the same frikking weight for the last one month. Nervous eating, nothing else. and my next cubicle neighbor is going through a phase these days and that is to bake cookies and cup cakes. Killing me. For my sake I hope she gets busy soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Meenalochani wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Brown rice = B+
Spring roll = F

yeah, weight loss is 80% food, 20% diet. Having said that, I am happily settled on the same frikking weight for the last one month. Nervous eating, nothing else. and my next cubicle neighbor is going through a phase these days and that is to bake cookies and cup cakes. Killing me. For my sake I hope she gets busy soon enough.
20% exercise, you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 am

Impedimenta wrote:that's it. over. i now need a better TRP rating on my threads.

superb photo.

i had the most amazing patiala fish (a kebab) and chicken stuffed with cheese (and then tandoor-ed -- again kebab) for dinner last night. forgot to take snaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down