Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISRO and IIT

3 posters

Go down

ISRO and IIT Empty ISRO and IIT

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:37 am

I heard on NPR long back that most of the engineers and scientists who led various teams on the Apollo 11 project graduated from Tier 2 state universities like Oklahoma etc.

The same kind of thing is happening in ISRO also. The program director  of the Mars project went to government college of technology.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

ISRO and IIT Empty Re: ISRO and IIT

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Rishi wrote:I heard on NPR long back that most of the engineers and scientists who led various teams on the Apollo 11 project graduated from Tier 2 state universities like Oklahoma etc.

The same kind of thing is happening in ISRO also. The program director  of the Mars project went to government college of technology.
The IITians have long given up on science, engineering, or academics and are focused on finance, banking, investment, IT, and management.

Ask 100 entering IITians, and you will get a vast majority of them stating the above.

Also, the accomplishments of today at NASA and ISRO are the results of efforts launched 30 years ago. In this day of instant gratification, it is difficult to expect the any above average student to have a non-financial motive.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Papi, what is your latest tally?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Papi, what is your latest tally?
>>> HA

I failed miserably in the task I set out for myself. The problem is old age is catching up with me.

But there is still hope. I am training someone from the younger generation to take over and carry on my legacy. 

After all, why should I disappoint Propagandhi? He wakes up every day to religiously read all my racist, casteist, skin colorist and the rape news stories posts. i.e He likes to smell all the farts I let  out here on SuCH.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down