Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, QB! Guys, this is priceless!

4 posters

Go down

Oh, QB! Guys, this is priceless! Empty Oh, QB! Guys, this is priceless!

Post by SomeProfile Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm

So, Seva posts a 'test' thread whose sole contents are: ----> ? --->

( http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/test-1115029.htm )

QB responds to ask: what is this?

SP replies to her: This is a new HTML tag that makes you appear smarter than you actually are.

Next thing you know, QB is testing the 'new HTML tag': http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/test-1115044.htm

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Oh, QB! Guys, this is priceless! Empty Re: Oh, QB! Guys, this is priceless!

Post by harharmahadev Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Why the fuck are you guys kicking her when she's down? Isn't it bad enough that the entire site has gone down? Do we really need to point and laugh?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

harharmahadev wrote:Why the fuck are you guys kicking her when she's down? Isn't it bad enough that the entire site has gone down? Do we really need to point and laugh?

Saamiyaar is believes in following the rules laid down in the Holy Book of Uppilianica.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Saamiyaar is believes in following the rules laid down in the Holy Book of Uppilianica.
Careful! Saamiyaar might lose his status of the wisest one tonight when Brother Seeker makes his appearance.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Careful! Saamiyaar might lose his status of the wisest one tonight when Brother Seeker makes his appearance.

I think I already lost that status as can be seen from his post y'day on Seva and Sandilya - they are now in a superclass. I am in a as-yet-undecided class.

But, I am like a pitbull. As long as I am not bothered, I dont bother. Once disturbed, I need to get my pound of flesh. I know it is not a good trait, but can not change.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 pm

In all honesty, I like it better when she's vile, abusive and lying. Her childlike innocence displayed here kinda makes me guilty for laughing at her at the other times... poor thing is trying hard to keep sulekha alive, atleast hand that to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:...Her childlike innocence ...
I think you may be mistaking something else for innocence.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

jo bi hai... SP must have thought she'll lash out at him... but she actually tried that tag... the other day she was copy pasting php stuff... she must have thought if Seva is doing it, it must be something meaningful, what's the harm in trying even if SP made a mean comment, and that he may be joking about 'smarter', but it might be a valid html tag. She's not a techie yaar, what's the point in laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon May 02, 2011 10:15 pm

But, I am like a pitbull. As long as I am not bothered, I dont bother. Once disturbed, I need to get my pound of flesh. I know it is not a good trait, but can not change.

So, in this case, what will be your pound of flesh? What will make you stop? I think you should stop soon. It doesn't suit your image. You are better off being a subtle sleaze with St Maria, Sister Sasthi and others. QB has enough 'enemies' who will keep her busy for a long time.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 02, 2011 10:42 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

So, in this case, what will be your pound of flesh? What will make you stop? I think you should stop soon. It doesn't suit your image. You are better off being a subtle sleaze with St Maria, Sister Sasthi and others. QB has enough 'enemies' who will keep her busy for a long time.

I think you have a point. I need to focus on the Big picture... I need to think about my image of a multiple -affairs man.

Now, who is whose sister ? I have no sisters on CH. Now dont sisterize Sasthi - She is also on "the list". Saamiyaars dont treat any woman as a sister.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down