Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xmas exhaustion

3 posters

Go down

xmas exhaustion Empty xmas exhaustion

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:02 pm

I've been wishing everyone all day yesterday and today and I've been talking to people for the last six hrs non-stop. I'm simply tired now. I think I need tiger balm, maybe that will help. oh my god, so tired. I hope all that networking pays off.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

xmas exhaustion Empty Re: xmas exhaustion

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:07 pm

also I ate so much: Belgian cream puffs, like 20 of them, and cherry cordials, easily at least 10. then I had imam baldi with nan-bread, or whatever the greeks all their thing. and I had lemon oregano fries and white bean soup. I'm not eating for the next 48h...maybe some lentil soup at best...definitely the blood supply is going off to my mesenteric artery...my uncle was going on and on about his anatomy, I could barely stay awake.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:15 pm

There is always that new year resolution: lose 50# in 2014.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:08 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:also I ate so much: Belgian cream puffs, like 20 of them, and cherry cordials, easily at least 10. then I had imam baldi with nan-bread, or whatever the greeks all their thing. and I had lemon oregano fries and white bean soup. I'm not eating for the next 48h...maybe some lentil soup at best...definitely the blood supply is going off to my mesenteric artery...my uncle was going on and on about his anatomy, I could barely stay awake.
did you give to charity?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 am

michelle2 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:also I ate so much: Belgian cream puffs, like 20 of them, and cherry cordials, easily at least 10. then I had imam baldi with nan-bread, or whatever the greeks all their thing. and I had lemon oregano fries and white bean soup. I'm not eating for the next 48h...maybe some lentil soup at best...definitely the blood supply is going off to my mesenteric artery...my uncle was going on and on about his anatomy, I could barely stay awake.
did you give to charity?

who? i don't know anybody by that name.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down