Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Modi supporter Zafar Sareshwala a crook?

Go down

Is Modi supporter Zafar Sareshwala a crook? Empty Is Modi supporter Zafar Sareshwala a crook?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Regarding his relationship with Zafar Sareshwala, Maulana says, “He came to the UK with references from buzurgs [elders/pious people] like Maulana Ali Mian, Maulana Salman Al- Husaini, Maulana Sajjad Naumani and other personalities. He came and stayed with us. Then he started his business. He made various people invest in his company. He borrowed some money from me too. This was not an investment. I loaned it to him. After that how everybody’s money got lost and Zafar went back [to Gujarat] is known to everyone.

Neither I have anything to do with his contacts with Modi nor do I have any interest in his pro-Modi statements or his activities in Gujarat; and nor has he ever consulted me in this regard. However, he keeps on telling stories like the Tableeghi Jama’at was not being allowed by the Gujarat police to hold meetings in this or that district and that through Modi he got them permission and also that some people belonging to Tableeghi Jama’at who were detained on false charges, he got them released. In any case whatever he is doing Zafar is himself responsible and I have nothing to do with that whatsoever.”

http://www.coimuk.org/2012/11/23/modi-never-expressed-remorse-upon-anti-muslim-pogroms-maulana-mansoori-contradicts-zafar-sareshwala/

Back to top Go down

Is Modi supporter Zafar Sareshwala a crook? Empty Re: Is Modi supporter Zafar Sareshwala a crook?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:06 pm

http://nchro.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4751:the-story-of-zafar-sareshwala--from-riches-to-rags-to-riches&catid=9:minorities&Itemid=19

As per the above article Zafar was completely broke in 2002 (after the riots). In 2008 though his financial services and travel company was valued at Rs 70 crore. In between presumably he had stayed in England, taken funds from people on the pretext of starting a business, and then returned to India with his ill begotten wealth. Presumably he also got favors from Modi which is why we see him screaming at the top of his voice in blind support of Narendra Modi.

Back to top Go down