Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

harry potter and the deathly hallows - part 2

+3
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
Impedimenta
7 posters

Go down

harry potter and the deathly hallows - part 2 Empty harry potter and the deathly hallows - part 2

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

anyone? what's the verdict?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

harry potter and the deathly hallows - part 2 Empty Re: harry potter and the deathly hallows - part 2

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Watch this space
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

harry potter and the deathly hallows - part 2 Empty Re: harry potter and the deathly hallows - part 2

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Very well made. Or, as the kids might say 'awesome'
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 am

Impedimenta wrote:anyone? what's the verdict?

Not as good as the the previous ones - at least the second half - drags on a bit. Of course, kids would not mind sitting for another 2 hr extension of the movie.

The book is more exciting, much better than the movie. Maintains a level of interest as with the LOTR series of books.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 am

you read a book uppili?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 am

There WAS a time I used to read horrendously, until I became a information junkie and perhaps hit with ADHD.

After that, I became a CEO of reading - just browse over the summary or the jist of the book.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:There WAS a time I used to read horrendously, until I became a information junkie and perhaps hit with ADHD.

After that, I became a CEO of reading - just browse over the summary or the jist of the book.

that explains it. you learnt everything and anything there is to know under the sun, reading books all your life in preparation for your stint on CH.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:There WAS a time I used to read horrendously, until I became a information junkie and perhaps hit with ADHD.

His Holiness answered to the name Uppili. What a climb down!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

His Holiness answered to the name Uppili. What a climb down!

We have a piece of each other in each of us. I have Max in me, uppili in me, and also Hellsangel in me....

In anycase, my answer was not in response to MAX question to uppili. It is an independent response about me.

Anyway, DUT is right. One prepares thoroughly for the ultimate mission, and that was what I did in my early life....Razz

P.S. The only one who is qualified to judge "wise people" is not even on this site....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

saw it last night on Imax 3D...good end to the movie. but left the minor characters and their heroism out.

Snape Rules. Alan rickman should be given an oscar for his role throughout the series.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:51 pm

took your kid with you?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

baby sitter.. how can I take a less than 2 year old to HP...tch tch tch...

okay all that *head shaking * aside..

this is what we do once in a while. We go for the late night shows after putting the kid to bed and our friend/baby sitter will take care of him if/when he wakes up. He doesn't normally wake up.

Saw Avatar, Endhiran and now HP. Theater is less than 2 miles away. So not a problem.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Impedimenta wrote:took your kid with you?
Yes
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:baby sitter.. how can I take a less than 2 year old to HP...tch tch tch...

this is what we do once in a while. We go for the late night shows after putting the kid to bed and our friend/baby sitter will take care of him if/when he wakes up. He doesn't normally wake up.

Saw Avatar, Endhiran and now HP. Theater is less than 2 miles away. So not a problem.

Bad appa...un kude doo:evil:
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:baby sitter.. how can I take a less than 2 year old to HP...tch tch tch...

don't tch tch tch me. i don't take my kids to the movies as well. a) i was curious and b) so many parents here bring kids to violent and innapropriate thamizh and hindi movies.

i want to see harry potter and captain america at some point. tonight i have a DVD to watch, guzarish or something. my friends said it was good.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down