Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sridevi with Boney

+10
MaxEntropy_Man
confuzzled dude
Hellsangel
b_A
truthbetold
Petrichor
southindian
smArtha
Seva Lamberdar
Rishi
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sridevi with Boney Empty Sridevi with Boney

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:38 am

Sridevi with Boney Image26

Back to top Go down

Sridevi with Boney Empty Re: Sridevi with Boney

Post by Rishi Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:24 am

>>>The guy looks old enough to be mistaken for her father.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 am

He seems to be sleep-walking while holding her from the back.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:51 am

Rishi wrote:>>>The guy looks old enough to be mistaken for her father.
 That is true from the looks. But he is only 8 years older to Sridevi.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Q. Why did Sridevi marry Boney Kapoor?

A. Because this Kapoor was boney when she met him, that gave them their daughter.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:06 pm

southindian wrote:Q. Why did Sridevi marry Boney Kapoor?

A. Because this Kapoor was boney when she met him, that gave them their daughter.

Unforced error.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Sridevi , jayaprada, and jayasudha - all of them married not so hero like men. why?
is it security? what drives these spectacularly successful actresses to no name guys.
madhuri dixit and ashwairya rai seem to have made logically wiser choices.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 pm

truthbetold wrote:Sridevi , jayaprada, and jayasudha - all of them married not so hero like men. why?
is it security? what drives these spectacularly successful actresses to no name guys.

Sridevi is a talented actress and probably made a wise decision marrying the movie producer Boney Kapoor. Boney's younger brother (famous actor) Anil Kapoor starred in his brother's several movies in which Sridevi also got the chance to play as the lead actress.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:21 pm

truthbetold wrote:Sridevi , jayaprada, and jayasudha - all of them married not so hero like men. why?

Madhuri married a 'hero like man'?!

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:33 pm

smArtha wrote:

Actually, she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:37 pm

i wish i could rock orange pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:i wish i could rock orange pants

no wait. isn't that the prison color here. scratch that scratch that. I NEVER WISH to rock orange. omg, new new year, shubh shubh bolo, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:03 pm

happy '14, trace!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks petri. will watch the video later. happy '14 to you too. I have an inkling it's gonna go well for me this year *touchwood*. Not sure why, just getting happy vibes from the number.

* I think I will become a hot maami this year. I did osome gym last couple of weeks, and I plan to continue that. do hope to lose another 20 lbs.
* I think I will pick up tennis this year. I played some last couple of weeks, and was made to believe I got a natural bent for it, etc. So let's see.
* I think i will get laid a lot this year, whether i like it or not.
* about e'thing else, i have some fuzzy warm feeling. I hope for good health, long life, etc of e'one in my family.

Posting all this so that I could compare it towards the end of this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Thanks petri. will watch the video later. happy '14 to you too. I have an inkling it's gonna go well for me this year *touchwood*. Not sure why, just getting happy vibes from the number.

* I think I will become a hot maami this year. I did osome gym last couple of weeks, and I plan to continue that. do hope to lose another 20 lbs.
* I think I will pick up tennis this year. I played some last couple of weeks, and was made to believe I got a natural bent for it, etc. So let's see.
* about e'thing else, i have some fuzzy warm feeling. I hope for good health, long life, etc of e'one in my family.

Did you not post one beginning of 2013 or end of 2012? Did you compare that now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Thanks petri. will watch the video later. happy '14 to you too. I have an inkling it's gonna go well for me this year *touchwood*. Not sure why, just getting happy vibes from the number.

Did you not post one beginning of 2013 or end of 2012? Did you compare that now?

I did? Don't remember. I remember in the beginning of 2011 i had said something like - i can see myself a lot in hotel rooms. Well, I had said so was because XH and I had separated again, and as part of the deal, it was decided that every other weekend that would be his weekend with the kids, I would move out in a hotel or something. *** Anyhoos, it turned out that I did stay a lot in hotel rooms that year. Lots of vacationing happened that year, that I had a little idea at the time, but didn't envision that much.

*** Was funny. I would go out Saturday morning. Spend the day in a mall, or watch a movie. Check into a motel around 6 pm. Would either call in food, or bring food and lots of snacks beforehand. Then I would stay put in the room. The smoky aura would freak me out. would be too scared to go out by myself. Would try to read a book. Sis would call to check on me, and we would chat for hours. Then mom would call too, and we would chat for hours. Or I would pass time on YM. Then Sunday mornings I would run down quickly to get tea from the lounge, and get out by 11, do groceries and go back home and patiently wait for XH to leave. That arrangement lasted maybe a month. Then I got sick once and also a little home improvement began that end up lasting more than a weekend, so XH was like, just stay home, we won't bother you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:15 pm

oh wow. let's see.

2012:

I got my life at a good point this Summer, and it was hard work. Add to it a few lucky turn of events in the Fall. I think I want to keep it as is, like how it is now (minus 25 lbs).
I managed to keep it as is for quite some time. Minus 25 lbs didn't happen though.

- a possible cruise with friends during Spring break.
- desh trip during Diwali.
- maybe meeting sis for some trip.
None of that happened in 2012. Desh trip did happen but only of the kids with XH, not me.

And oh, I started reading Anna Karenina... the first few chapters that I read last night, I am falling in love with it already. So that should keep me busy for another week or so, with its 1180 frikking pages.
Didn't finish it. And I won't.

Honestly, I'm looking up to 2013 with some apprehension.
Couldn't have been more correct. It did turn out to be the suckiest year ever.

Hoping a lot of resolutions in 2013, which means changes. And that makes me nervous.
True here too. did make a lot of changes. In that respect, am glad such a tough year happened. Maybe that's the purpose of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Kinnera wrote:
smArtha wrote:

Actually, she did.

Who ? this guy ?

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/picture/madhuri-celebrates-makar-sankranti-with-children-12/

Doesn't exactly look like a hero to me. :-)

Another angle
http://i.bollywoodmantra.com/albums/events/miscellaneous/madhuri-celebrates-makar-sankranti-with-children/thumb400/madhuri-dixit-nene___69482.JPG

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Quote from The Departed. Ellerby is played by Alec Baldwin.

Ellerby: Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:33 pm

b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
smArtha wrote:

Actually, she did.

Who ? this guy ?

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/picture/madhuri-celebrates-makar-sankranti-with-children-12/

Another angle
http://i.bollywoodmantra.com/albums/events/miscellaneous/madhuri-celebrates-makar-sankranti-with-children/thumb400/madhuri-dixit-nene___69482.JPG
It doesn't look like him. here are some pix of him:

https://www.google.com/search?q=madhuri+dixit&client=firefox-a&hs=TLK&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9C7LUqC0HMbdkQethoHgCg&ved=0CJ8BEIke&biw=1252&bih=610#channel=fflb&q=madhuri+dixit+family&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 pm

b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
smArtha wrote:

Actually, she did.

Who ? this guy ?

Another angle

That's not her husband. This is Madhuri's husband:

http://ayaskantam.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Madhuri-Dixit-with-Husband-and-Son.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:Sridevi with Boney Image26

Sridevi with Boney Madhuri-Dixit-with-Husband-and-Son

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
smArtha wrote:

Actually, she did.

Who ? this guy ?

Another angle

http://ayaskantam.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Madhuri-Dixit-with-Husband-and-Son.jpg

That's probably younger airbrushed version of the same guy.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:50 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
smArtha wrote:

Actually, she did.

Who ? this guy ?

Another angle

That's probably younger airbrushed version of the same guy.

Not the same guy. The guy u think to be her husband seems to be Rakesh Nath aka Rikku who used to be Madhuri's secretary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Sridevi's hands in the second pic look like an old woman's or a sick woman's hands.
Madhuri looks fabulous for a 46 yr old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Kinnera wrote:Sridevi's hands in the second pic look like an old woman's or a sick woman's hands.

Her hands are looking better in this pic:

Sridevi with Boney Sridevi_latest_hot_photos_03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Sridevi's hands in the second pic look like an old woman's or a sick woman's hands.

I had bought a pushup bra a long time ago. Mostly to experiment how they work, and wore them under sarees where the heavy pallu sorta balances out the juttiness. Well, had to go to an interview once after long maternity period and didn't have any that fitted well, so wore this one. Cannot explain the embarrassment of extra alien stuff sticking out from under my suit the whole afternoon, specially coz parents were there too. Never wore the wretchedness again except for a sari occasion once, and then stopped it altogether. Very tough to dance when something extra is doing its own number 5-6 inches away from your body. Dunno how women like to showcase boobs so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Why would you look at her hands?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:25 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I was replying to what Kinnera had written.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm

smArtha wrote:

smartha,

Madhuri 's husband indeed looks handsome.
I actually said that she made logically wise choice. She had her fame and fun. She wanted to settle down found a well educated, hopefully decent guy, high earning professional. She stayed with him without any known drama and raised a family.

Sridevi married a guy who was a married guy who continued both marriages after her marriage. To their credit they somehow made it work.
Jaya prada, as far as rumors go, did not have a very successful marriage.
no clue about jaya Sudha.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:24 pm

truthbetold wrote:
I actually said that she made logically wise choice. She had her fame and fun. She wanted to settle down found a well educated,  hopefully decent guy, high earning professional. She stayed with him without any known drama and raised a family.

Sridevi married a guy who was a married guy who continued both marriages after her marriage. To their credit they somehow made it work.
Jaya prada,  as far as rumors go,  did not have a very successful marriage.

The difference between sridevi, jayaprada and madhuri is that madhuri is from a well educated family and she felt pretty secure. Both her brother and older sister and other relatives are settled in US. They arranged this alliance for her. The other two heroines have no such family support and no one to look out for a fine guy for them. Both were pretty insecure. So they settled for second hand guys, whoever gave them the security and support (jayaprada failed in that too).
Jayasudha married Srikanth Nahata, a bollywood producer and seems to be doing fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I was replying to what Kinnera had written.
ya, she looks fine here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Kinnera wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
I actually said that she made logically wise choice. She had her fame and fun. She wanted to settle down found a well educated,  hopefully decent guy, high earning professional. She stayed with him without any known drama and raised a family.

The difference between sridevi, jayaprada and madhuri is that madhuri is from a well educated family and she felt pretty secure. Both her brother and older sister and other relatives are settled in US. They arranged this alliance for her. The other two heroines have no such family support and no one to look out for a fine guy for them. Both were pretty insecure. So they settled for second hand guys, whoever gave them the security and support (jayaprada failed in that too).
Jayasudha married Srikanth Nahata, a bollywood producer and seems to be doing fine.

In fact it is Jaya Prada who had married Srikanth Nahata.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

In fact it is Jaya Prada who had married Srikanth Nahata.
oh yeah, right. Jayasudha married some kapoor guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Sridevi had a very strong family around her. She was very well treated in tollywood. Her family was with her in Hollywood. For whatever reasons she chose that fat guy honey kapoir. That was. A poor choice in my opinion as a fan. However she stayed true to her marriage and she seems to be ok.

Jaya Sudha married some not so successful relative of a very successful producer. Do not know the story later.

Jaya prada and srikanth nahata - heard rumors of trouble.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Kinnera wrote: oh yeah, right. Jayasudha married some kapoor guy.

She married Jitendra's brother, Nitin Kapoor. I know SuCHers would love this tidbit, she is a practicing Christian

What's with well educated family logic, if so why is she(Madhuri) back in India doing some crappy TV shows? Meenakshi Sheshadri is the one who dropped everything, settled in the US and kept low profile. Madhavi is pretty much the same way.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:04 pm

I got my story right now.

Jaya prada - nahata was married previously and had children with first wife after second marriage. I heard jaya prada 's money was involved in her marriage. Marriage did not workout.

Jaya sudha. - sanjay Gandhi fame. Something happened with cadre ramesh 's relative. She married jeetendra's cousin much later. Her conversion to Christianity connected her to ysr and politics.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:I got my story right now.

Jaya prada - nahata was married previously and had children with first wife after second marriage. I heard jaya prada 's money was involved in her marriage. Marriage did not workout.

Jaya sudha. - sanjay Gandhi fame. Something happened with cadre ramesh 's relative. She married jeetendra's cousin much later. Her conversion to Christianity connected her to ysr and politics.

What's the relevance of that in this context, it's not like other actresses are prativathas.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

She married Jitendra's brother, Nitin Kapoor. I know SuCHers would love this tidbit, she is a practicing Christian

What's with well educated family logic, if so why is she(Madhuri) back in India doing some crappy TV shows? Meenakshi Sheshadri is the one who dropped everything, settled in the US and kept low profile. Madhavi is pretty much the same way.

The following posters are from Madhuri's forthcoming movies:

Sridevi with Boney Gulaab_Gang_Poster

Sridevi with Boney Madhuri-Dixit-in-a-Dedh-Ishqiya-movie-poster-pic-1

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Quote from The Departed. Ellerby is played by Alec Baldwin.

Ellerby: Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work.

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Dhedh Ishqiya or Dhedh Dimaag Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:53 am

some info for the ignoramuses among you ( actually ALL of you ) from famous ( emphasis is on the ' famous '  Razz )movie reviewer ashdoc---

madhuri was stupid enough to fall in love with former drug addict sanjay dutt , she was ready to give up her film career because the deadly dutt was not ready to allow her to act after marriage , but just in time before the marriage happened sanjay dutt got arrested in TADA case for possession of AK 56 rifle . that finally brought madhuri to her senses . or rather her parents convinced her that marrying sanjay who was likely to spend years in jail was not the right choice . finally under parental pressure she consented to marrying DR Shriram Nene who is of the same caste as her ( kokanastha brahmin ) who was a cardiologist settled in USA . hardly a smart lady....

sridevi was not supported by a strong family at all . she first became second illegal wife of mithun chakravorty . he had another wife ( former actress yogeeta bali ) and he used to enjoy sex with both sridevi and yogeeta without sridevi's knowledge who fondly imagined he had left his former wife . one day sridevi heard that yogeeta was pregnant and came to her senses . she immediately walked out .
then her mother got a brain tumour and she rushed her to USA for operation . but the operation got botched up and her mother died . sridevi lodged a case against the hospital and the jewish surgeon who botched up the operation . at the same time her married sister srilatha and her husband demanded half of her estate and money and lodged a court case against her for that . sridevi was a lone woman left fighting against all these odds . boney kapoor was the person she turned for help . he proved his capability by winning the court case against the american hospital and helped her get 25 million dollars as compensation---a huge sum of money at that time ( 1994 )especially if you convert it into rupees . boney also defeated srilatha in court case using his lawyers . his price for doing all this ---marriage , what else . he left his wife mona kapoor and his children and shifted with sridevi . his wife refused to divorce him ( though she is dead now ) , so sridevi is illegal second wife....

jaya prada also was in financial trouble and was helped by her '' friend '' srikant nahata . actually dozens of goodlooking bachelors were after this beauty , but she fell in love with nahata !! but nahata was a married man . after much argument his first wife chandra agreed to let him marry jayaprada if jayaprada did not have children . and much in love jayaprada agreed !! as if to augment her status as '' real '' wife chandra continued to have children with srikant  nahata after his marriage with jayaprada !! but jayaprada never had any !! jayaprada got hell in the press for this . film magazines accused her of being a home breaker and accepting lowly status as '' kept woman '' of srikant nahata , that too without having children---when actually so many eligible bachelors were ready for marrying her . but jayaprada fought with the whole world for living with srikant nahata....

smart women , stupid choices.....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:25 am

just another stupid actress---

hema malini's story is well known . actually eligible bachelors like sanjeev kumar and jeetendra were ready to marry her . her mother even tried to force her into marriage with jeetendra . but she chose much married dharmendra . he was older to her by 13 years and already father of four children (ajay/sunny , vijay/bobby , ajeeta , vijeta ) with first wife prakash kaur . but hema was in love with dharmendra . so she became ayesha begum and dharmendra became dilawar khan and married by islamic rites , as only islam allowed a man to keep multiple wives . today he lives in lonavala screwing whores while hema and prakash are both neglected.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:32 pm

ashdoc thanks for the biographical details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:47 pm

whoa @ sridevi's hands in the first pic! the escape of the skeleton. is she padded heavily in the second with some skin grafting going on? Or, photoshop perhaps. Well, cell phones can do wonders to body and face these days. FB is proof enough.

madhuri's husband does not look indian.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:47 pm

doc, Nahatas (Sunderlal) have been making movies in telugu from the '60s. Jayaprada acted in several bond movies made in telugu by Nahatas and their relationship was well known in telugu industry prior to her entry to Bollywood otherwise I would've cut some slack to those financial difficulties stories.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by churi. Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Am I the only one who thought that the first poster was for a Kungfu Panda movie? Then I looked a bit closer and saw some semblance of a female human face in there.
churi.
churi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:16 pm

churi. wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Am I the only one who thought that the first poster was for a Kungfu Panda movie? Then I looked a bit closer and saw some semblance of a female human face in there.

i think she is supposed to remind you of Goddess Kali in that poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
churi. wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

i think she is supposed to remind you of Goddess Kali in that poster.
then she should eat goats sacrificed in her presence  Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next