Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

2 posters

Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:34 pm

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?289263

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:47 pm



Keep up the good work...ever since you started your Modi war, his popularity has continuously improved.

Another 2 months of your (idiotic) diatribe, he and BJP will cross 300+ on their own.

Good job.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 109

Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:48 pm

"commentators are replacing vitriol with neutral ink while writing on Modi. Such is the ‘M’ effect on the media"

Yeah, how sad for them to have to do that. This needs to be condemned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Silencing journalists for free expression has been well perfected art under autocratic Sonia and rahul regimes. Modi now gained similar clout. So why is outlook complaining?

truthbetold

Posts : 6799
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:56 pm

truthbetold wrote:Silencing journalists for free expression has been well perfected art under autocratic Sonia and rahul regimes. Modi now gained similar clout. So why is outlook complaining?

What a joke.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Silencing journalists for free expression has been well perfected art under autocratic Sonia and rahul regimes. Modi now gained similar clout. So why is outlook complaining?

What a joke.

Why? Have you ever seen a free flowing interview with either of them on Tv or in news media?
Modi is no saint but Sonia is no less of an autocrat.

truthbetold

Posts : 6799
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:44 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Silencing journalists for free expression has been well perfected art under autocratic Sonia and rahul regimes. Modi now gained similar clout. So why is outlook complaining?

What a joke.

Why? Have you ever seen a free flowing interview with either of them on Tv or in news media?
Modi is no saint but Sonia is no less of an autocrat.

Rahul has recently given a free flowing interview to the hindi newspaper Dainik Bhaskar. However, giving free flowing interviews has nothing to do with silencing expres​sion(criticism) of other journalists and posing a threat to intellectual freedom.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:48 pm

Rash
You can research to find out how many people were shut up by Sonia and rahul.

truthbetold

Posts : 6799
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash
You can research to find out how many people were shut up by Sonia and rahul.

there is none.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Rash
You can research to find out how many people were shut up by Sonia and rahul.

there is none.

I agree... they talk shyt anyway...when they do.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 109

Back to top Go down

Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom  Empty Re: Clogging the ink: How Narendra Modi is battling free expression and posing a threat to intellectual freedom

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum