Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priyanka prompted Rahul Interview

5 posters

Go down

Priyanka prompted Rahul Interview Empty Priyanka prompted Rahul Interview

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:56 am

.....very smart woman...she helps Rahul to lose, then congress begs her to lead,and she wins the elections in 2019 or 2024.

History will repeat itself - Vadra will be Feroze II.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Priyanka prompted Rahul Interview Empty Re: Priyanka prompted Rahul Interview

Post by truthbetold Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....very smart woman...she helps Rahul to lose, then congress begs her to lead,and she wins the elections in 2019 or 2024.

II.

I second her. you can at least look at tv screens with her instead of getting disgusted with thus incompetent idiot.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:27 am

Exactly my thoughts! Best example of sibling rivalry.

I was also thinking, when Indira Nehru was looking for suitable groom, she proabaly decided to get the best last name around, and not focus on Feroz's dumb genepool.  Her trade-off for dumb genepool choice actually worked for the family in the last 4 decades.

The same example fits Aishwayra Rai when hunting for a husband. She too went for the last name and not the person and she made the best business decision.

When given a choice, how many women pick name, status, title, money over person? Most. ...and I think its same with many men.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:34 pm

southindian wrote:

I was also thinking, when Indira Nehru was looking for suitable groom, she proabaly decided to get the best last name around, and not focus on Feroz's dumb genepool.  Her trade-off for dumb genepool choice actually worked for the family in the last 4 decades.

The same example fits Aishwayra Rai when hunting for a husband. She too went for the last name and not the person and she made the best business decision.

When given a choice, how many women pick name, status, title, money over person? Most. ...and I think its same with many men.

You are wrong. Feroze had a smart gene pool, which got passed onto Sanjay and Varun. The other hanky-panky gene pool wen down the other branch.

Besides, there is a theory that Feroze Gandhi was actually Feroz Gandy (or some such thing) and was "morphed" into Gandhi. Hey it is India and that too the 40s/50s. Documents are what people decide.

P.S. When I wanted a birth certificate there was none in the village register. My grandfather showed the family book and the registrar simply gave 10 "stamped and signed" BLANK original certificates to my grandfather saying the family book was more accurate and 250 years old. Yes, I have 10 ORIGINAL birth certificates filled in by my grandfather...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:04 pm

southindian wrote:

Add safety to the list. Bachan bahu or beatings at the hand of Salman Khan - what is a better choice.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 am

Childhood trauma  Crying or Very sad poor Rahul baby...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down