Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Gandhi: Narendra Modi sowing 'seeds of poison', BJP a 'corrupt party'

Go down

Sonia Gandhi: Narendra Modi sowing 'seeds of poison', BJP a 'corrupt party' Empty Sonia Gandhi: Narendra Modi sowing 'seeds of poison', BJP a 'corrupt party'

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:29 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-targets-Modi-says-BJP-sowing-seeds-of-poison/articleshow/29729799.cms

Back to top Go down

Sonia Gandhi: Narendra Modi sowing 'seeds of poison', BJP a 'corrupt party' Empty Re: Sonia Gandhi: Narendra Modi sowing 'seeds of poison', BJP a 'corrupt party'

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Why I love Sonia Gandhi:

"This is an area which was the 'karmabhoomi' of Sufi saints and a symbol of composite culture of the country. I firmly believe that you will not allow those who sow the seeds of poison, who don't believe in secular credentials and who play the politics of instigating violence to succeed," the UPA chairperson said while addressing a well-attended rally here after inaugurating a medical education complex.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Gandhi: Narendra Modi sowing 'seeds of poison', BJP a 'corrupt party' Empty Re: Sonia Gandhi: Narendra Modi sowing 'seeds of poison', BJP a 'corrupt party'

Post by Rishi Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:Why I love Sonia Gandhi:

"This is an area which was the 'karmabhoomi' of Sufi saints and a symbol of composite culture of the country. I firmly believe that you will not allow those who sow the seeds of poison, who don't believe in secular credentials and who play the politics of instigating violence to succeed," the UPA chairperson said while addressing a well-attended rally here after inaugurating a medical education complex.

>>>Rashmun,

This is something Sonia read from the script written by her assistants.

It is bizaare to hear words like Karmabhoomi coming out of the mouth of an Italian woman who is a devout Catholic.

Who is she to lecture Indians about secularism?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Rishi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Why I love Sonia Gandhi:

>>>Rashmun,

This is something Sonia read from the script written by her assistants.

It is bizaare to hear words like Karmabhoomi coming out of the mouth of an Italian woman who is a devout Catholic.

Who is she to lecture Indians about secularism?

In my opinion truth has to be accepted no matter who is saying it. You are right about Sonia having speech writers, but doesn't Narendra Modi also have speech writers? Even the US President has speech writers. But Sonia obviously agrees with the content of what she is saying even if her speech was drafted by others.

With respect to Sonia being an Italian, I will point out that the greatest ruler of Russia--Catharine the Great--was a German. She became Empress in much the same way Sonia became the most powerful person in India.

I think even Sonia's most bitter critics will have to accept that she has conducted herself with great dignity in her personal life ( no scandals) and she has been able to give unity to her party and consequently stability to the country.

According to Karan Thapar, Sonia is by far the most significant political figure in India as of today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down