Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This jerk goes around telling young blacks what their problem is.

5 posters

Go down

This jerk goes around telling young blacks what their problem is. Empty This jerk goes around telling young blacks what their problem is.

Post by Rishi Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Once in Reno, Nevada, he flew me out for a celebrity ski classic. He got me in a hotel room and fed me a lot of alcohol. He pinned me down in his suite on the couch, and he had me masturbate him. He really intimidated me, and I panicked.

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/12/another_woman_speaks_out_over_bill_cosby_sexual_abuse_allegations/

Rishi

Back to top Go down

This jerk goes around telling young blacks what their problem is. Empty Re: This jerk goes around telling young blacks what their problem is.

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Salon.. is a reputable journalistic venue.. so lets trust everything that gets published on there..

Plus with a celebrity such as Bill Cosby there will always be someone screaming abuse..

i for one do not give this story credibility.. BC is a man that has done more good than harm..

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

This jerk goes around telling young blacks what their problem is. Empty Re: This jerk goes around telling young blacks what their problem is.

Post by harharmahadev Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Rishi wrote:Once in Reno, Nevada, he flew me out for a celebrity ski classic. He got me in a hotel room and fed me a lot of alcohol. He pinned me down in his suite on the couch, and he had me masturbate him. He really intimidated me, and I panicked.

Did that happen to you or are you posting a snippet from the article?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:15 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
Rishi wrote:Once in Reno, Nevada, he flew me out for a celebrity ski classic. He got me in a hotel room and fed me a lot of alcohol. He pinned me down in his suite on the couch, and he had me masturbate him. He really intimidated me, and I panicked.

article....rishi aka big titties was molested by jayaamma after masturbating him but that was not in reno, nevaDA

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

article....rishi aka big titties was molested by jayaamma after masturbating him but that was not in reno, nevaDA

Did Mommy! swing that way?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down