Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pliss to come to chat

+6
smArtha
bw
b_A
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
michelle2
Silly Point
10 posters

Go down

pliss to come to chat Empty pliss to come to chat

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:51 pm

There is a party up in here

*din chak* *din chak* <--- Mujik sound

Love
Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

pliss to come to chat Empty Re: pliss to come to chat

Post by michelle2 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 pm

I think "pliss to" was an expression used by someone like Peter Sellers to caricature the distorted English spoken by Indians. Then some urban, (probably North) Indian girl -- it's always a female -- imitated Peter Sellers caricaturing Indian English, implying that she herself doesn't speak like that.

What we have here is Silly Point trying to gain social acceptance from North Indians by emulating a North Indian girl imitating Peter Sellers mocking an Indian accent, one that's probably like Silly Point's, speaking weird English.

Na?

Oh, the irony!

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:39 pm

michelle2 wrote:I think "pliss to" was an expression used by someone like Peter Sellers to caricature the distorted English spoken by Indians. Then some urban, (probably North) Indian girl -- it's always a female -- imitated Peter Sellers caricaturing Indian English, implying that she herself doesn't speak like that.

What we have here is Silly Point trying to gain social acceptance from North Indians by emulating a North Indian girl imitating Peter Sellers mocking an Indian accent, one that's probably like Silly Point's, speaking weird English.

Na?

Oh, the irony!

"michelle" not everyone is as Indian as you are....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:45 pm

michelle2 wrote:I think "pliss to" was an expression used by someone like Peter Sellers to caricature the distorted English spoken by Indians. Then some urban, (probably North) Indian girl -- it's always a female -- imitated Peter Sellers caricaturing Indian English, implying that she herself doesn't speak like that.

Na?

Oh, the irony!
Oh the disgrace. We have to listen to trannies lecturing us nowadays.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:28 am

hercule poirot says "please to" quite often. he is a belgian, speaking weird english.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:57 am

b_A wrote:

Na?

Oh, the irony!
Oh the disgrace. We have to listen to trannies lecturing us nowadays.

Ok you want to call ff a tranny. I get it. But what's so disgraceful about a transvestite lecturing? Are they not supposed to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:29 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Na?

Oh, the irony!

"michelle"  not everyone is as Indian as you are....
Noooooooooooo See i changed my name to prove that you are WRANG

*pliss to be believing me*

Krithikeshwari

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:32 am

Krithikeswari - This forum already has a Critiqueshwar (equal opportunity critic ananda :-)). Do you intend playing his consort on this forum?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:35 am

I dunt even knows who he is.. so I am a good girl, I am not going to be any Consort Wonsort..

I need a King type to sweep me off feet types..

*hope you be understanding*

Krithikeshwari

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 am

Krithikeshwari Mohanambal wrote:I dunt even knows who he is.. so I am a good girl, I am not going to be any Consort Wonsort..

I need a King type to sweep me off feet types..

*hope you be understanding*

Krithikeshwari

Oh you need a 'Sweeping King'!

*understanding now*

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:46 am

Yesh.. got it?? *grin*

i don't where he is, what he is doing.. but he better hurry.. *impatience*

*I am glad you are understanding*

Krithikeshwaari

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 am

Na?

Oh, the irony!

Bad writers can be awesome speakers with a sweet sing song palakkadan accent tamil,flawless English & Hindi..
These multi-lingual personalities can mingal easily with everyone without much effort.I'm sure you must've come across many like Kriti in your real life..

My opinion Mr.Michelle :-)
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:33 pm

smArtha wrote:Krithikeswari - This forum already has a Critiqueshwar (equal opportunity critic ananda :-)). Do you intend playing his consort on this forum?

There is one person on the forum who uses "equal opportunity" in his posts - Uppili aka Saamiyar. So, smArtha is another incarnation of Saamiyar?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:58 pm

smartha = rashmun

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:00 pm

ayyooo..

not again..

I am just trying change my name and be social.. why bring intrigue into it..

*sighzers*
KriMo

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:smartha = rashmun

Thank you. I am not good at figuring out aliases.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:38 pm

nevada wrote:
smArtha wrote:Krithikeswari - This forum already has a Critiqueshwar (equal opportunity critic ananda :-)). Do you intend playing his consort on this forum?

There is one person on the forum who uses "equal opportunity" in his posts - Uppili aka Saamiyar. So, smArtha is another incarnation of Saamiyar?

Dude.. I was referring to Uppili/Saamiyar in that post and not to myself. That was a pun intended on his 'equal opportunity critique' tagline. As mentioned in another thread y'day.. I was very comfortable on Sulekha when people were using their real ids/names and it took almost an year or more to convert to this pseudonym handle. If the admin here ensured that only real ids/names can post here.. I'd be the first one to support the same.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:07 pm

My dear Smartha..

Why esplain yourself to people, people often tend to find themselves in story lines of their own creation and they start believing that everyone is just like them. I believe you are you, like you believe i am me Smile

eff the rest!!

*blazing a trail*
KriMo

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Silly Point wrote:My dear Smartha..

Why esplain yourself to people, people often tend to find themselves in story lines of their own creation and they start believing that everyone is just like them. I believe you are you, like you believe i am me Smile

eff the rest!!

*blazing a trail*
KriMo

When I have nothing to lose, I believe anything .. even if you claimed you are Nagma Smile

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:06 pm

smArtha wrote:
Silly Point wrote:My dear Smartha..

eff the rest!!

*blazing a trail*
KriMo

When I have nothing to lose, I believe anything .. even if you claimed you are Nagma Smile

*sigh*

why why why don't peepuls forget about that woman Sad

why you have nothing to lose? i dunt understand *khonphuzed*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Na?

Oh, the irony!

birdie num num...
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down