Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian

4 posters

Go down

Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian Empty Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Shruti Hassan's mother Sarika Thakur is a Hindian. Her father Kamal Hassan is a Tamil. This makes Shruti a despicable Tindian. Notice her cunning, crafty eyes, her sickly pale skin complexion, and her long nose. Hope everyone is convinced that Tindians are naturally ugly.

Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian Shruti%20Hassan_51

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian Empty Re: Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian Shruti%20Hassan_37

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian Empty Re: Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian

Post by ashdoc Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Shruti Hassan's mother Sarika Thakur is a Hindian. Her father Kamal Hassan is a Tamil. This makes Shruti a despicable Tindian. Notice her cunning, crafty eyes, her sickly pale skin complexion, and her long nose. Hope everyone is convinced that Tindians are naturally ugly.

sarika is maharashtrian .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Shruti Hassan's mother Sarika Thakur is a Hindian. Her father Kamal Hassan is a Tamil. This makes Shruti a despicable Tindian. Notice her cunning, crafty eyes, her sickly pale skin complexion, and her long nose. Hope everyone is convinced that Tindians are naturally ugly.

My Future Husband, you know Ajith he is half Sindhi and Half Palaghat Iyer Very Happy
Shruti Hassan is a despicable Tindian Ajith4

and there aint nothing UGLY about him

*blasts stupid statements out of the water*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:47 pm

ashdoc wrote:

sarika is maharashtrian .

Sarika is half maharashtrian and half Rajput but was born and raised in Delhi. That makes her a Hindian and it makes Shruti a Tindian.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Silly Point wrote:

My Future Husband, you know Ajith he is half Sindhi and Half Palaghat Iyer Very Happy

Krithi

how old is he? 60?

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:
Silly Point wrote:

Krithi

how old is he? 60?
hahahaha.. I see what you are doing here.. but I will *foil* your pilan...

We are talking about Race (Heritage) here.. NOT age....

SO unless your argument was OLD people are UGLY your rebuttal is *stupid*

*respectfully*

Krithi

PS: Yo Momma looks 60...

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:07 pm

So if a kid is born to bong mother and tamil father

She /he is a bindian...

Neega loosa illa loosu madri nadikaregala TN?

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Silly Point wrote:
Silly Point wrote:

Krithi

how old is he? 60?

*respectfully*

Krithi

it is in poor taste to comment on the looks of mothers or fathers of posters on this forum, particularly since we do not know if they are still alive or not.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Silly Point wrote:
Silly Point wrote:

Krithi

how old is he? 60?

*respectfully*

Krithi

it is in poor taste to comment on the looks of mothers or fathers of posters on this forum, particularly since we do not know if they are still alive or not.
I *sorry* but you took the statement literally..

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Silly Point wrote:
Silly Point wrote:
Silly Point wrote:

Krithi

how old is he? 60?

*respectfully*

Krithi

I *sorry* but you took the statement literally..

Krithi

Sorry it is in poor taste to comment on the looks of mothers or fathers of other posters on this forum, particularly since you do not know if they are alive or dead--does not matter if you were trying to be metaphorical or not.

Last edited by Thanjai Nalankilli on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

When speaking of poor taste on this forum, I am not sure what half the things that go on in this forum can be classified as..

I said you would were taking it literally and then you are not willing to let go..

so can't help it..

so lighten up and breathe easy

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Silly Point wrote:When speaking of poor taste on this forum, I am not sure what half the things that go on in this forum can be classified as..

I said you would were taking it literally and then you are not willing to let go..

so can't help it..

Krithi

if a poster accuses a male poster of raping his own mother and later clarifies that by mother he meant motherland i.e. India (because the abuser thought the other guy was making anti-national comments) is it justified ? After all here also mother is being used in a metaphorical sense. I am willing to forgive you this time, but if you do this again the gloves will be off.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Silly Point wrote:When speaking of poor taste on this forum, I am not sure what half the things that go on in this forum can be classified as..

so can't help it..

Krithi

if a poster  accuses a male poster of raping his own mother and later clarifies that by mother he meant motherland i.e. India (because the abuser thought the other guy was making anti-national comments) is it justified ? After all here also mother is being used in a metaphorical sense. I am willing to forgive you this time, but if you do this again the gloves will be off.
no sense in saying anything to you..

So I am ending it here!

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Rekz wrote:So if a kid is born to bong mother and tamil father

She /he is a bindian...

Neega loosa illa loosu madri nadikaregala TN?

a bengali-tamil hybrid is either bengamil or tangali.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down