Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something new

4 posters

Go down

something new Empty something new

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 am

I ate a pear cactus just now: it's ovoid, green with a pink hue from ripening and has thick firm skin and spines. there's a youtube video on how to eat it. my pear was entirely pink inside and has a lot of seeds like a pomegranate, I didn't eat the seeds, it tastes and feels like an over-ripe watermelon, but watermelons taste better - juicier and sweeter. I have in the past tried dragonfruit which I did not like at all.

did you eat anything new recently?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

something new Empty Re: something new

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:28 am

pravalika nanda wrote:I ate a pear cactus just now: it's ovoid, green with a pink hue from ripening and has thick firm skin and spines. there's a youtube video on how to eat it. my pear was entirely pink inside and has a lot of seeds like a pomegranate, I didn't eat the seeds, it tastes and feels like an over-ripe watermelon, but watermelons taste better - juicier and sweeter. I have in the past tried dragonfruit which I did not like at all.

Beef cheeks in gravy. Quite delicious.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 am

pravalika nanda wrote:I ate a pear cactus just now: it's ovoid, green with a pink hue from ripening and has thick firm skin and spines. there's a youtube video on how to eat it. my pear was entirely pink inside and has a lot of seeds like a pomegranate, I didn't eat the seeds, it tastes and feels like an over-ripe watermelon, but watermelons taste better - juicier and sweeter. I have in the past tried dragonfruit which I did not like at all.

kefir

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 am

>>>San Giovese, Merlot blended wine with Persian Omelette today. That wine for the first time- not bad, but don't think I would order it again. I have had this omelette once before at the same place. It has certain thai spices. It  is a bit unique but not something I would say I would recommend either. The other first from a couple of months ago: dinner at a Brazilian joint. Never ate so much meat in one seating. They just kept it coming. I would recommend that at least once for the experience.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum