Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaazhga Thamizh! African Tribe speaks Tamil language

5 posters

Go down

Vaazhga Thamizh! African Tribe speaks Tamil language Empty Vaazhga Thamizh! African Tribe speaks Tamil language

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 am

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Vaazhga Thamizh! African Tribe speaks Tamil language Empty Re: Vaazhga Thamizh! African Tribe speaks Tamil language

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:33 am

..It is now proved beyond any doubt that KV must expand his claim for Free TN to Africa, and Australia and America. Anything less from KV proves that he is a traitor - of the first kind.

P.S. I also understand now why he migrated to Amrika and what he is doing at Berkeley.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Vaazhga Thamizh! African Tribe speaks Tamil language Empty Re: Vaazhga Thamizh! African Tribe speaks Tamil language

Post by Kris Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:

>>>I just heard the first few minutes. Indeed, this is a related language. I have also heard that the Inuit speak a related language as do the people of Denver. Thank you for laying the groundwork for one ealam that spans the globe. It is only a question of time before that knight Alagiri rides in on his noble steed to take charge. Governance will be strictly per the edicts handed down by that visionary and man of peace Captain P.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 pm

I did not know that there is a language called Tamazight language spoken in Algeria.

Thanks for posting this.

Looks like the guy did some in-depth research.

Ho does he explain Koreans calling their parents Appa and Amma. It seems there are 500 words common to both Korean and Tamil.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:

a worthy student of lamberdar-ji.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down