Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugh teenage drama

2 posters

Go down

ugh teenage drama Empty ugh teenage drama

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:30 pm

only ONE of them decided to throw a sweet-16. The date was decided 2-3 months ago. Ever since then, EVERY event has a direct impact on the upcoming party.

dress code is pink:
he is wearing pink. she is wearing pink. they are wearing pink. i am not wearing pink. she is not wearing pink. NO ONE is wearing pink. Ok maybe I can add *this* much pink.
This is PERFECT outfit for it. It has right pink. Just imagine me in this and sleek hair. No mommy stalkings don't go with this dress. She thinks it is perfect. He thinks it's too exposing. She loved it. He loved it. They all approved. I am so happy. No wait this is too formal. No this would not fit. Also, I want a black dress. No we are not returning pink one as I may wear it in some other party. So ok, let me try to buy another dress. [5 hours in the mall later], maybe I will just keep the original dress, but I can add this pink necklace to it. No no no.. i *need* another dress. I need to go to mall today, and again today, and again and again and again...
I don't have shoes. Do these look good? Can I dance in this? Can I wear yours, so what they are only two sizes larger. Nvm these will do. No I need new shoes. I need to the mall NOW. I need to. You know very well I need to.

Party planning:
She is putting up a bad pic of me, a good pic of him. A bad pic of ALL of us. Ya well ok, you *think* this is a good pic, but it is really bad.
Look at my 10th hair from left in that. So odd. She putting this music. She putting candles. I can't walk in public with candles in my hand.
She wants me to be the lead. So I have to be there when she is getting her hair done. But how will I do my hair. I need to time this.

Fights:
She is not going. He is going. They are going.
He is gonna get disinvited. We ALL know this, but he doesn't know it. He even bought a pink shirt for the party... oh nvm, the host didn't have the guts to disinvite, but for the record she still HATES him with all her heart. Ya she made out with him at his birthday party, but that was just a friendly gesture (  scratch )... she still hates him but he is coming to the party.
He is mad at her. He is not going to the party. ... oh nvm he is all good now.
She thinks he1 is my boyfriend... he thinks he2 is my bf... they think he3 is my bf. Why don't they get I don't have any bf. Ya he1 and he2 and he3 also think the same about themselves, it's not my fault, whose side are YOU on? Why are you always laughing?
All those mean girls will be in the party, what do I do now? They all hate me. Ya ok, I have my own set of meanie friends. We are gonna be mature about it.

Why don't you listen to me? You NEVER listen to me. I HATE you.

tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out

Back to top Go down

ugh teenage drama Empty Re: ugh teenage drama

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:only ONE of them decided to throw a sweet-16. The date was decided 2-3 months ago. Ever since then, EVERY event has a direct impact on the upcoming party.

dress code is pink:
he is wearing pink. she is wearing pink. they are wearing pink. i am not wearing pink. she is not wearing pink. NO ONE is wearing pink. Ok maybe I can add *this* much pink.
This is PERFECT outfit for it. It has right pink. Just imagine me in this and sleek hair. No mommy stalkings don't go with this dress. She thinks it is perfect. He thinks it's too exposing. She loved it. He loved it. They all approved. I am so happy. No wait this is too formal. No this would not fit. Also, I want a black dress. No we are not returning pink one as I may wear it in some other party. So ok, let me try to buy another dress. [5 hours in the mall later], maybe I will just keep the original dress, but I can add this pink necklace to it. No no no.. i *need* another dress. I need to go to mall today, and again today, and again and again and again...
I don't have shoes. Do these look good? Can I dance in this? Can I wear yours, so what they are only two sizes larger. Nvm these will do. No I need new shoes. I need to the mall NOW. I need to. You know very well I need to.

Party planning:
She is putting up a bad pic of me, a good pic of him. A bad pic of ALL of us. Ya well ok, you *think* this is a good pic, but it is really bad.
Look at my 10th hair from left in that. So odd. She putting this music. She putting candles. I can't walk in public with candles in my hand.
She wants me to be the lead. So I have to be there when she is getting her hair done. But how will I do my hair. I need to time this.

Fights:
He is gonna get disinvited. We ALL know this, but he doesn't know it. He even bought a pink shirt for the party... oh nvm, the host didn't have the guts to disinvite, but for the record she still HATES him with all her heart. Ya she made out with him at his birthday party, but that was just a friendly gesture (  scratch )... she still hates him but he is coming to the party.
She thinks he1 is my boyfriend... he thinks he2 is my bf... they think he3 is my bf. Why don't they get I don't have any bf. Ya he1 and he2 and he3 also think the same about themselves, it's not my fault, whose side are YOU on? Why are you always laughing?
All those mean girls will be in the party, what do I do now? They all hate me. Ya ok, I have my own set of meanie friends. We are gonna be mature about it.

tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out  tearing hair out

This is God's way of punishing you for your past deeds. Nothing more and nothing less. Videotape and record all conversation and give it as a marriage gift to the Teen.....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 pm

arre what punishment. I almost never prepared for any party. 'will deal with whatever happens on the day' attitude. I still don't. On the day of it, I would ransack my sister's closet and 'borrow' something from there. I didn't prep this much for even weddings in my family. Some older sister/cousin would give me their sari/dress no matter what I packed anyway. Same with jewelry. Then someone else like some sister's friend would sit me down and put makeup on me and if I protested about say, the lipstick being too pink, I would be asked to shut up.  Almost most of my life, this is how I had 'prepared' for a party. After marriage, XH's aunts and mom took care of most of this. Before I went to a wedding (or even visit), ex-mil would keep new outfits ready for me. And I would get to model their jewelry and sometimes outfits too. The only tricky part would if two aunts handed me their sets and I had to return one of them, but make it up the next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:only ONE of them decided to throw a sweet-16. The date was decided 2-3 months ago. Ever since then, EVERY event has a direct impact on the upcoming party.

dress code is pink:

Party planning:

Fights:

This is God's way of punishing you for your past deeds. Nothing more and nothing less. Videotape and record all conversation and give it as a marriage gift to the Teen.....

saar, she clearly has been doin'g that, already- if not, how could this sound so authentic?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:arre what punishment. I almost never prepared for any party. 'will deal with whatever happens on the day' attitude. I still don't. On the day of it, I would ransack my sister's closet and 'borrow' something from there. I didn't prep this much for even weddings in my family. Some older sister/cousin would give me their sari/dress no matter what I packed anyway. Same with jewelry. Then someone else like some sister's friend would sit me down and put makeup on me and if I protested about say, the lipstick being too pink, I would be asked to shut up.  Almost most of my life, this is how I had 'prepared' for a party. After marriage, XH's aunts and mom took care of most of this. Before I went to a wedding (or even visit), ex-mil would keep new outfits ready for me. And I would get to model their jewelry and sometimes outfits too. The only tricky part would if two aunts handed me their sets and I had to return one of them, but make it up the next time.

Just read what you posted and your own "select words" prove my point....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down