Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you tell...

3 posters

Go down

can you tell... Empty can you tell...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:46 pm

the religion from the head covering?

http://www.judaism-islam.com/quiz-can-you-tell-her-religion-from-her-head-covering/

my score:

Your Score: 8 / 14
Your Ranking: 50/50 - Pull your yashmak down, its clearly covering your eyes. You got hardly any right, I'm starting to wonder if you can even spell H-I-J-A-B.
The purpose of this quiz was to emphasise that Muslim women who choose to wear a hair covering are not oppressed, they are following in the footsteps of women from every major religion. - See more at: http://www.judaism-islam.com/quiz-can-you-tell-her-religion-from-her-head-covering/#sthash.JfJxCjHM.dpuf

Back to top Go down

can you tell... Empty Re: can you tell...

Post by nevada Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:51 pm

From this comment I can tell the author is a thief

"Hi There - I own the first photo of a Jewish woman and it was taken from my site without permission. I would have given you permission to use it but am not okay with the fact that I was not asked. The photo is of my sister in law and we would have to get her permission to have it on your site. Please send me a message so we can speak about this. Thank you!"

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:00 pm

did u take the quiz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Your Score: 7 / 14
Your Ranking: 50/50 - Pull your yashmak down, its clearly covering your eyes. You got hardly any right, I'm starting to wonder if you can even spell H-I-J-A-B.
The purpose of this quiz was to emphasise that Muslim women who choose to wear a hair covering are not oppressed, they are following in the footsteps of women from every major religion.

Proves 2 things:

1. Islam has brainwashed all religions

OR

2. Islam is just a plagiarist religion

Either way, there is one supreme truth in my score:

I am a true secularist.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:did u take the quiz?
Yes, I took the quiz and answered about 65% questions wrong. The one pic which totally stumped me was that of Christians in Pak.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Your Score: 10 / 14
Your Ranking: Junior modesty detective - Not bad, you're a worldly enough to spot a burqa from a chador... but could you spot a dastar from a tichel?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum