Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerks!

2 posters

Go down

Jerks!  Empty Jerks!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:13 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152333792273688&set=a.70909163687.98386.767378687&type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Jerks!  Empty Re: Jerks!

Post by nevada Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Jerks are everywhere. I take the BART train to work everyday and I see young people sitting in seats meant for seniors or people with disabilities. Pregnant women are offered seats immediately but seniors are conveniently ignored. Once an older black lady was ignored and she loudly said "I raised 3 sons and they are all gentlemen who would treat a lady with respect". Then the white boys in the seats acted all embarrassed and offered fake apologies saying "oh I am so sorry I didn't notice you" blah blah blah.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:44 pm

nevada wrote:Jerks are everywhere. I take the BART train to work everyday and I see young people sitting in seats meant for seniors or people with disabilities. Pregnant women are offered seats immediately but seniors are conveniently ignored. Once an older black lady was ignored and she loudly said "I raised 3 sons and they are all gentlemen who would treat a lady with respect". Then the white boys in the seats acted all embarrassed and offered fake apologies saying "oh I am so sorry I didn't notice you" blah blah blah.

Yes, I have had men (desi clueless ones mostly) stand up in attention giving up their seats for me in trains. The tragedy was, I only LOOKED pregnant.  Sad However, in order to not make it awkward for them and me, I would begin to waddle like a duck, say thanks, and take my seat slowly and with a sigh. I am hoping this still made them earn some positive karma points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:47 pm

nevada wrote:Jerks are everywhere. I take the BART train to work everyday and I see young people sitting in seats meant for seniors or people with disabilities. Pregnant women are offered seats immediately but seniors are conveniently ignored. Once an older black lady was ignored and she loudly said "I raised 3 sons and they are all gentlemen who would treat a lady with respect". Then the white boys in the seats acted all embarrassed and offered fake apologies saying "oh I am so sorry I didn't notice you" blah blah blah.

wait...by not giving their seat to Senior citizen or disabled, people are treating them as REGULAR folks and indicating that they are not old looking and just as strong and normal as others.

OTOH, you give a seat to the lady she thinks you are treating her as a weakling.

Poor men...Razz

Anyway these 3 guys in the picture could be transexuals and are used to sitting there.One is even showing his middle finger.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down