Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rupee projected to rise after modi's win

+4
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
harharmahadev
Propagandhi711
8 posters

Go down

rupee projected to rise after modi's win Empty rupee projected to rise after modi's win

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 am

cry beloved comrades, it's not just those dastardly rightwingers but lots of others in the world looking forward to a modi win:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-18/rupee-gains-of-35-seen-in-decisive-victory-for-modi-currencies.html?cmpid=yhoo

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

rupee projected to rise after modi's win Empty Re: rupee projected to rise after modi's win

Post by harharmahadev Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:23 am

I have been a Rupee- bear for the longest time.

However, I have noticed that RBI's Raghuram Rajan has the balls to take tough decisions. He is a true chicago economist. He has what it takes.

A Rajan-Modi combination is going to be hugely positive for the Rupee. I would rate Indian Rupee as a strong buy.

There is a caveat though. What if Modi decides to default on some of the debt? It's a tenuous situation, but nothing Modi can't handle.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

rupee projected to rise after modi's win Empty Re: rupee projected to rise after modi's win

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:21 am

I would like to bet on infrastructure assuming modi gets a majority or even gets to form a coalition govt. what is the ADR I can bet on in this space?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Rupee continues to fall against US dollar:
Mumbai: The Indian rupee continued to fall against the American currency for the fourth consecutive week by slipping another 41 paise to settle at 60.18 per dollar on persistent dollar demand from banks and importers due to rise in crude oil prices in view of tension in Iraq.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140621/business-market/article/rupee-continues-fall-against-us-dollar

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Rupee continues to fall against US dollar:
Mumbai: The Indian rupee continued to fall against the American currency for the fourth consecutive week by slipping another 41 paise to settle at 60.18 per dollar on persistent dollar demand from banks and importers due to rise in crude oil prices in view of tension in Iraq.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140621/business-market/article/rupee-continues-fall-against-us-dollar

So now you are blaming Modi ji for ISIS war in Iraq ? No... I think it is all RSS plan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 am

Uppili
the way it works:
Iraq crisis. Oil goes up. Rupee falls. Blame modi.
rupee gets stronger. Body shop corporations cry for help. Blame modi.
Onions prices rise. Blame modi.
Onions prices fall. Blame modi. ( that sounds strange but I got posts to prove that).
People gave a drubbing to Congress. Instead of a honest lessons learned review they just concluded modi misled people.
Some people live thriir lives in a delusional bubble.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:56 am

truthbetold wrote:Uppili
the way it works:
Onions prices rise.  Blame modi.
Onions prices fall. Blame modi. ( that sounds strange but I got posts to prove that).
People gave a drubbing to Congress. Instead of a honest lessons learned review they just concluded modi misled people.

Dude, I don't harbor any love for Modi but I don't see anybody blaming Modi for anything. If anything, the honeymoon phase is at its strongest. It is you who seems to be in a delusional bubble, with this premature breastbeating.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:37 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
the way it works:

Dude, I don't harbor any love for Modi but I don't see anybody blaming Modi for anything. If anything, the honeymoon phase is at its strongest. It is you who seems to be in a delusional bubble, with this premature breastbeating.

Dude
Your observation powers seem to be going limp. There are people on such who use words like dictator, sikhandi etc. You got to read such during non alcoholic time of the day and get some treatment for the limp organs.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:56 am

truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
the way it works:

Dude
Your observation powers seem to be going limp. There are people on such who use words like dictator,  sikhandi etc. You got to read such during non alcoholic time of the day and get some treatment for the limp organs.

Pat yourself on the back for your razor sharp riposte and haha..the wit. Nobody else will.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:59 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Rupee continues to fall against US dollar:

>> The recent tension in Iraq is something that is outside of Modi's control. Therefore, this is not an apples to apples comparison.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:27 pm

[quote="Kris"][quote="confuzzled dude"][b]Rupee continues to fall against US dollar:[/b]
Mumbai: The Indian rupee continued to fall against the American currency for the fourth consecutive week by slipping another 41 paise to settle at 60.18 per dollar on persistent dollar demand from banks and importers [b]due to rise in crude oil prices in view of tension in Iraq.
[/b]
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140621/business-market/article/rupee-continues-fall-against-us-dollar[/quote]

>> The recent tension in Iraq is something that is outside of Modi's control. Therefore, this is not an apples to apples comparison.[/quote]
Exactly and precisely why people shouldn't come up with such outlandish claims. Modi ain't god

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:36 pm

the way it works:

That's right TBT you need to get out of that bubble to realize that campaign is over...
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Come-out-of-campaign-mode-Chidambaram-taunts-govt/articleshow/36921157.cms

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
the way it works:

That's right TBT you need to get out of that bubble to realize that campaign is over...
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Come-out-of-campaign-mode-Chidambaram-taunts-govt/articleshow/36921157.cms
This man allegedly screwed up the finances of the GOI, and allegedly used questionable accounting practices in government budget preparations. With such a poor track record , he simply has no locus standi to talk or even tweet about the government for another 5 years.

The only credit that can be attributed to Chidambaram, is for bringing up the NGO bill (scuttled by by Sonia headed Congress) and improving the system of intelligence gathering. However. he is allegedly guilty of allowing the mis-use of these institutions for Congress Party's Political needs. So even there he was no better.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 am

rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
the way it works:

This man allegedly screwed up the finances of the GOI, and allegedly used questionable accounting practices in government budget preparations. With such a poor track record , he simply has no locus standi to talk or even tweet about the government for another 5 years.

The only credit that can be attributed to Chidambaram, is for bringing up the NGO bill (scuttled by by Sonia headed Congress) and improving the system of intelligence gathering. However. he is allegedly guilty of allowing the mis-use of these institutions for Congress Party's Political needs. So even there he was no better.

didnt this chidambaram monkey lose his deposit, along with his son? and was a resounding failure as a home minister, not to mention middling performance as a finance guy most recently?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down